Everton - Aston Villa game WHOA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    lol nice try but serie A is currently not on the same level as liga and epl.

says who? ur biased expertise?

best players in the world play there, have some respect for the training grounds of your team buddy :/

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      says who? ur biased expertise?
      best players in the world play there, have some respect for the training grounds of your team buddy :/
      give it up man. everyone knows serie a is not what it used to be. its all about la liga and epl now.

Galliani Agrees With Mourinho On Serie A Image

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani agrees with Inter coach Jose Mourinho's claim that Italian football no longer has the appeal it once had.

During yesterday's Panchina D'Oro award for the best Serie A coach of the previous season, which was won by former Inter coach Roberto Mancini, his successor Jose Mourinho claimed that Italian football is not that popular outside of the Peninsula.

This may not have pleased many of his colleagues present at the ceremony, but Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani agreed with the Portuguese coach.

"Once again, Mourinho and I are on the same wavelength," said Galliani. "Something has to be done because the appeal of Italian football has decreased. Since I am involved with television, I know why our league doesn't get sold in England and Germany.

"When I watch the Premier League with those great pitches, those full stadiums, the perfect filming and everything else, it gives the impression it is a product with more appeal than ours, in which we see empty stadiums, ugly stands and bad pitches."

Jose Mourinho's Inter currently lead the Serie A table with 27 points, one more than Milan who are second.

goal.com

Comment

^^^

like mourinho's opinion matters? his first year in serie a and he's struggling...of course he's gonna talk shit...its not as easy for his team to win like he was in EPL

your argument becomes valid when u stop seeing italian teams in champions league

i think u need to give it up u lose all the anti-italy arguments man...record speaks for itself

Comment

^^^
          like mourinho's opinion matters? his first year in serie a and he's struggling...of course he's gonna talk shit...its not as easy for his team to win like he was in EPL
          your argument becomes valid when u stop seeing italian teams in champions league
          i think u need to give it up u lose all the anti-italy arguments man...record speaks for itself
          i like how you totally ignored the guy that the article was about: galliani.

being 1st with 6 points to spare is struggling?

just stop being biased for once and admit serie a is not what it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
            i like how you totally ignored the guy that the article was about: galliani.
            being 1st with 6 points to spare is struggling?
            just stop being biased for once and admit serie a is not what it used to be.
            not what it used to be...yes

but that doesnt mean epl and la liga are better...

Comment

what an end wow
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]

Comment

according to neutral fans and statistics it does.

Comment

EPL and La Liga are MUCH better than Serie A. Milad is right, there is no way Italy is as close to EPL and La Liga. Serie A is competing with the Bundesliga

Man Utd =
                  Current EPL Champions
                  Current European Champions
                  Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

yea serie A is not up to par, thats why they always have atleast 1 team in the final 4 of champion's league

Comment

yea serie A is not up to par, thats why they always have atleast 1 team in the final 4 of champion's league
                      how bout english teams then? last year 3 of the final 4 were english teams

Comment

^^ The last 2 CL in fact

Man Utd =
                        Current EPL Champions
                        Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

so what? The basis of your argument is 1 example?

barcelona lost to shakhtar donetsk today
                          so by you guys' standards; ukranian league is superior to LA LIGA

Comment

^^ wtf has that got to do with anything. Barcelona had already advanced into knockout stage and would have remained 1st whether they lost or not. So your argument is absolutely pathetic. And Inter lost to Werder Breman as well, so if you're comparing Barcelona's performance then I will compare Inter's performance as well

Man Utd =
                            Current EPL Champions
                            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

^^^ im just going by your logic

Comment

yeah this was an awesome game, a draw would of been a fair result but if it was a draw it wouldnt of been such a great ending to a supurb game....Ashley Young is a Gun

Comment

Working...
                                X