El Classico - Barcelona_Real Madrid - The Biggest and Best game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PFS View Post

so u call it excuses when half of the team is missing?!
    of course a full squad would hav beaten a team riddled with injury
    good game barca, finally managed to win after 2 years
    I'm not gonna answer coz I don't want to start any fight.

Man Utd =
    Current EPL Champions
    Current European Champions
    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_S View Post
      Congrats Barca, they deserve this.
      But Real played not that bad despite its squad and their main players missing.
      Casias was absolutely brilliant.
      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

real played good, better than i expected, they had to defend, since if barca scored one goal, they would have to attack and it would have been game over. had the goal come in the first half, i think barca would have won with 5 or more goals

the subs made no sense though. why did he sub in vdv last? and why did sneijder even start? and why the hell was van der vaart on the bench? also why sub out the one guy who could win this game alone for real (guti)?

btw milad where are you

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
          I'm not gonna answer coz I don't want to start any fight.
          because u hav no answer
          ur afraid of gettin neg repped
          I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Visca El Barca!!!!! The final nail in the Madridista coffin, your season is over Mandrils!!!! Messi best player in the world. Casillas the only respectable player on the Spasticos team.

REVENGE IS SWEEEEEEEEEEEET
            Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
              real played good, better than i expected, they had to defend, since if barca scored one goal, they would have to attack and it would have been game over. had the goal come in the first half, i think barca would have won with 5 or more goals

the subs made no sense though. why did he sub in vdv last? and why did sneijder even start? and why the hell was van der vaart on the bench? also why sub out the one guy who could win this game alone for real (guti)?

btw milad where are you
              LOL this is good for me. i should be asking you were are you? your best team in history against our worst in history and you squeezed by at home. if we play like this and get half our team back only luck can prevent us from winning the champions league.

Comment

btw i loved how etoo kissed the emblem on his jersey when he got subbed out

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
                  Visca El Barca!!!!! The final nail in the Madridista coffin, your season is over Mandrils!!!! Messi best player in the world. Casillas the only respectable player on the Spasticos team.
                  REVENGE IS SWEEEEEEEEEEEET
                  congrats on defeating our B team. real madrid awaits you in the bernabeu.

Comment

Barcelona had so much attacking and I swear to god this was the best defending I have seen Real Madrid do this season With all that domination they eventually got their 2 goals!
                    CASILLAS!!!!!!!! all the way. They guy is my man of the match and by far the best keeper in the world

Man Utd =
                    Current EPL Champions
                    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

SAMUEL ETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
                      LIONEL MESSI!!!!!!!!!

12 points now!! Haha.

VISCA EL BARCA!!!
                      FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
                        Barcelona had so much attacking and I swear to god this was the best defending I have seen Real Madrid do this season With all that domination they eventually got their 2 goals!
                        CASILASS!!!!!!!! all the way. They guy is my man of the match and by far the best keeper in the world
                        you gotta admit given the circumstances, this was actually a victory for madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                          congrats on defeating our B team. real madrid awaits you in the bernabeu.
                          Are you excited about the Guard of Honor? :lol:

12 points ahead and it ain't even Christmas yet baby!!!!!

Comment

15 goals for Eto'o this season now, leading scorer in La Liga and he still missed a penalty At least he made up for it

Man Utd =
                            Current EPL Champions
                            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                              you gotta admit given the circumstances, this was actually a victory for madrid.
                              Enough with the BS dude, break out of that cocoon you live inside of and open your eyes to reality. You lost. It's 0 points for Real Madrid. No way can you look at it as a win. You played like Numancia, yet at least Numancia beat us, congrats Real Madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
                                Are you excited about the Guard of Honor? :lol:
                                12 points ahead and it ain't even Christmas yet baby!!!!!
                                actually i wouldnt mind if we had to do guard of honor for you guys. cuz within 90 minutes we would show the world how much we own you.

Comment

Working...
                                X