Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardcore Hockey Talk

for canadians-- yep i ripped off the name from that show on the score

so here it is brian burke and dave nonnis in toronto, will they bring the cup back to the most hockey crazy city in the nhl?

whos gunna win the east

whos gunna win the west

whos guna get the most points this year ovechkin or crosby

AND take your pick on team canadas roster at the 2010 olympics
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

I hope Toronto wins just so the city goes wild, I dont care about hockey.

and btw you live in Hamilton, get your own team

Comment

Team Canada

Goalies
      Luongo
      Brodeur
      Fleury

Defence

Phaneuf Regher Blake Nedamayer Pronger Souray Boyle Foote

Forwards

Nash Crosby Iginla
      Thornton Spezza Heatly
      Staal Gagne Briere
      Toews Lecavalier Getzlaf

Extra Sakic St Louis Jordan Staal

ps Ali im in toronto once a week lol just for super khorak and i forgot to tell ya. u no what i got for christmas lol sopranos the whole set 1 -7 cheya
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

The east be will be won by the Rangers.
        The west is a Detroit.

P.S: The score is easily the best sports channel in Canada.

Comment

Toronto is pathetic, you won't win the Stanley Cup for another 41 years.

Most hockey crazy city in the NHL? That's a pathetic claim and simply not true. You aren't the strongest team historically, you aren't Canada's team and you haven't been any good for nearly half a century. Get over yourselves!

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
            The east be will be won by the Rangers.
            The west is a Detroit.

P.S: The score is easily the best sports channel in Canada.
            I think it's still very uncertain, the Rangers haven't been playing that well of late. The Bruins are looking good but you know that won't last.

Comment

Originally posted by Montreal View Post
              Most hockey crazy city in the NHL? That's a pathetic claim and simply not true. You aren't the strongest team historically, you aren't Canada's team and you haven't been any good for nearly half a century. Get over yourselves!
              Just goes to show you that they are.
              Their team has been lower than crap for he past 35+ years and they still sell out games.

No other team can claim that.

Comment

people are paying 3-400a game for nosebleed seats can you say that for the bell centre? this city is crazy for the leafs, when toronto plays montreal in the bell centre there is more leaf fans then canadien fans there lol plus in 1993 you guys got lucky cuz if we didnt get robbed by la we would have spanked you in that final.

PS bruins will win the east (just to piss you off montreal)
                and san jose will win the west

crosby with the most points this year
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  people are paying 3-400a game for nosebleed seats can you say that for the bell centre? this city is crazy for the leafs, when toronto plays montreal in the bell centre there is more leaf fans then canadien fans there lol plus in 1993 you guys got lucky cuz if we didnt get robbed by la we would have spanked you in that final.
                  PS bruins will win the east (just to piss you off montreal)
                  and san jose will win the west
                  crosby with the most points this year
                  Yes, I agree it's a ripoff, why would anyone pay that much to watch such a pathetic team?

That can't be true because tickets are sold out (to Montrealers) very quickly but yes there are quite a few Toronto fans (that's changing, it's almost the same the other way around, Montreal fans are moving around a lot more), tickets are cheap, it's probably their best chance of seeing their own team.

Very debatable claim, but assuming it's true what do you make of the fact that we have nearly twice as many Stanley Cups as you do and are indisputably the most successful franchise in the NHL. We are, not you! Toronto stands a chance of being first (every couple of years) if there were only 6 teams, but that was nearly half a century ago, get over it!

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
                    Just goes to show you that they are.
                    Their team has been lower than crap for he past 35+ years and they still sell out games.
                    No other team can claim that.
                    Yes, fortunately other teams have much better records.

Comment

Yes, I agree it's a ripoff, why would anyone pay that much to watch such a pathetic team?

That can't be true because tickets are sold out (to Montrealers) very quickly but yes there are quite a few Toronto fans (that's changing, it's almost the same the other way around, Montreal fans are moving around a lot more too), tickets are cheap, it's probably their best chance of actually seeing their own team.

Very debatable claim, but assuming it's true what do you make of the fact that we have nearly twice as many Stanley Cups as you do and are indisputably the most successful franchise in the NHL. We are, not you! Toronto stands a chance of being first (every couple of years) if there were only 6 teams, but that was nearly half a century ago, get over it!
                      you guys havebeen around for 100 years and we have been the leafs for 75 years. more cups? true enough but the passion never dies,montreal seems to be like the type of city that when the habs are good you all love them, but when they arent good you boo them off the ice and trash talk them.
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Torontoians don't support their team despite their horrible record, they do it because they have delusions of grandeur.

Comment

you guys havebeen around for 100 years and we have been the leafs for 75 years. more cups? true enough but the passion never dies,montreal seems to be like the type of city that when the habs are good you all love them, but when they arent good you boo them off the ice and trash talk them.
                          We criticize our team, that's why they're great! It's our style of doing things, nobody can debate the fact that we're very passionate fans. Expectations are high for the greatest team in history!

Comment

to say we havent had a good team since 67 is BS i can only really remember 93 when we had a great team made it to the semi finals a team that had wendel clark doug gilmour dave andrechuk and felix potvin also in 2002 we made it to the semi finals sundin roberts mogilny neuwindyk. and i think it was 2007 when we kicked your ass 6-5 last game of the season and made sure you didnt make the playoffs. and ottawa always has a good team in the regular season, but how many times did we kick your ass in the playoffs when it matters lol
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

to say we havent had a good team since 67 is BS i can only really remember 93 when we had a great team made it to the semi finals a team that had wendel clark doug gilmour dave andrechuk and felix potvin also in 2002 we made it to the semi finals sundin roberts mogilny neuwindyk. and i think it was 2007 when we kicked your ass 6-5 last game of the season and made sure you didnt make the playoffs. and ottawa always has a good team in the regular season, but how many times did we kick your ass in the playoffs when it matters lol
                              Try to make the playoffs after "kicking our ass". And we were #1 in the conference the next year, where were you? Oh wait, you didn't make it to the playoffs. One step at a time my friend, you have to make it to the playoffs before even thinking you have a shot at winning the Stanley Cup.

Comment

Working...
                              X