• Show
Clear All

The Turkish Dejagah

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

this is a recurring problem for the turks..with many of their players in german and swiss squads..
      Go Cows!

Comment

he is much better than Dejagah imo

Comment

He is better than dejagah in every way, big loss for the turks!
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Comment

well dejagah was born in Iran.

Comment

man what a shame on todays players turning the back on their countries after hearing media neglect dem

Comment

the turks should be quiet on this.

they should leave him alone and stop creating psychological pressure for him.

(dejagah is better than him)

Comment

with the turks having the best possibilities to be a top football nation, but not even being able to produce proper talents in their country, they only have themselves to blame if this situation occurs more often in the future

Comment

how about ozil on bremen...does he play for germany? i think hes turkish and hes pretty good
                      Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                        how about ozil on bremen...does he play for germany? i think hes turkish and hes pretty good
                        I think he's the topic of the thread.

Comment

oo my bad lol..

turkey is still doing well in regards to talent...i think they could have used players like murat yakin in his prime among others
                          Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                            oo my bad lol..
                            turkey is still doing well in regards to talent...i think they could have used players like murat yakin in his prime among others
                            i agree. we even lost basturk in his prime because he doesn't like terim. and we missed him dearly at the euro. emre just isn't cutting it anymore. he is having trouble staying fit and isn't playing well at all for fener. ozil should be the perfect attacking mid we are looking for. hamit on the right, mehmet hold the mids, ozil playing attack mid, and arda on the left.

btw demis, today was jersey at our school, and one of the teaches wore a greece jersey, im firing back friday by wearing the turkey jersey

Comment

Turkey already lost Gokhan Inler who wanted to play for Turkey...but somewhere along the lines his situation became difficult...they need to be smart about this one

Comment

Working...
                              X