Ronaldo and Adriano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo and Adriano

Do you guys think that the trade will occur between Ronaldo and Adriano?

As yyou may or may not know Adriano is playing like crap for the past couple months, and Inter don't know what to do with him anymore.

Rumours have surfaced that there will be a trade between Real Madrid's Ronaldo and Adriano

I personally think its a dumb trade, Ronaldo has passed the peak of his career and Adriano is just starting his... the most I would do is give up Adriano on loan for a year

Adriano wont go anywhere and Ronaldo cant adapt to Italian style of play. NO way Inter would give up Adriano, sure he is in a drought but all strikers go through a drought once in a while.

Comment

adapt? if you remember Ronaldo played for Inter for many years before going to Real.. and especially with the high likelyhood of Ballack coming in for next season, I don't think they'll be keeping Adriano (even though I'll be very dissapointed!)

Comment

yes, lol Ronaldo played very good for Inter couple of yrs ago..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
        CITY

Comment

theyd be stupid to give away adriano.

Comment

they would but really adriano has done next to nothing for inter this season... he can't take the pressure and he needs a new start somewhere else.. no doubt he has exceptional skill but he just can't handle it.. the pressure from the fans to score is too much for him

he's getting frustated and thats y he got a 2 match suspension for punching the udinese guy in the face..

anyways i hope the best for adriano and especially inter!

Comment

Adriano have said he will NOT leave Inter Milan, he even extended his contract

Let me tell you on a inside Secret DIRECT from Spain, My cousin said Real Madrid are VERY close,

VERY close to sign Luis Fabiano to add another Brazilian to their team

Real Madrid coach said he really belives Fabiano will be a great addition to the team

They will make an official bid for him in a few days

Comment

Adriano is much better in my opinion and I havent ever heard such a rumor....and I dont get whats so good about Ronaldo anymore? I mean he used to be very good but now he should be benched for Brazil as Robinho and Adriano the Young Guns should start but I doubt it....

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

ok.. ghorboonetoon beram dige chertopert sareham nakonid
                  inter isnt going to give up adriano for anything
                  and ronaldo is most likely coming back to inter
                  in my opinion.. a nice brazilian attack will be formed..
                  inter just need one experienced midfielder in the middle to control their game
                  i cant wait for next season to see wat signings are new
                  and wat mancini has in store for us!
                  sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Originally posted by karimifan
                    Adriano wont go anywhere and Ronaldo cant adapt to Italian style of play. NO way Inter would give up Adriano, sure he is in a drought but all strikers go through a drought once in a while.
                    You know Ronaldo played for Inter a few years ago right? That's when he was famous and in WorldCup2002 shape.

He can adapt anywhere.
                    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Ronaldo is not the same player he used to be, however I would still consider him a good forward...

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by bijanv
                        Do you guys think that the trade will occur between Ronaldo and Adriano?
                        As yyou may or may not know Adriano is playing like crap for the past couple months, and Inter don't know what to do with him anymore.
                        Rumours have surfaced that there will be a trade between Real Madrid's Ronaldo and Adriano
                        I personally think its a dumb trade, Ronaldo has passed the peak of his career and Adriano is just starting his... the most I would do is give up Adriano on loan for a year

I certainly hope that Adriano stays with Inter. Ronaldo is "sir", he's won everything there is to win. Adriano has won the WC, but nothing big in Europe.
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z
                          I certainly hope that Adriano stays with Inter. Ronaldo is "sir", he's won everything there is to win. Adriano has won the WC, but nothing big in Europe.
                          dont hope buddy.. check inter.it and u'll know
                          adriano said he's NEVER LEAVING INTER.. those were his exact words
                          he's signed till 2010.. why the hell would he leave ?!?!
                          and hopefully ronaldo returns i cant wait to see the brazil attack in inter
                          sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Ronaldo will not go back to inter.
                            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                              You know Ronaldo played for Inter a few years ago right? That's when he was famous and in WorldCup2002 shape.
                              He can adapt anywhere.
                              yes i know... I am saying at his age and in the shape he is now he will not last in the Italian league.

Comment

Working...
                              X