Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darko out 4-6 weeks!!! You know what that means....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darko out 4-6 weeks!!! You know what that means....

i hope.

lets hope...memphis v.s. Minnesota..well see..sucks that memphis have close games lately so they wudnt risk bringing HH on..but Darko is more of a PF anyways
    Go Cows!

Comment

is haddadi back in memphis ?

Comment

yea he's back but he was on bench in the timberwolves game...it was a close game and i think they lost

either way, i dont understand why they dont play him..how can he get used to his team mates if he's not on the floor? bringing him in for 5 min wont hurt this sorry ass grizzlies team...COME ON COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, i just looked at the Memphis roster, they have a very good team in case of players, but why the choke so much i do not know, anyway Haddadi should be able to get some playing time against the suns, as it might be a possible blow out game. so lets hope he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
            Wow, i just looked at the Memphis roster, they have a very good team in case of players, but why the choke so much i do not know, anyway Haddadi should be able to get some playing time against the suns, as it might be a possible blow out game. so lets hope he plays.

that would be nice for his FIRST OFFICIAL NBA game

haddadi vs. shaq

Comment

i dont know why but i dont see him getting consistant PT anytime soon....

Comment

when does memphis play oklahoma, he should get loads of playing time in that game

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                  when does memphis play oklahoma, he should get loads of playing time in that game
                  no cause thats gonna be a nailbiter lol, we should be asking when do they play the celtics

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X