No announcement yet.

IFFHS World Best League Ranking for 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any way i dont take any ranking in football seriously.
    because that the beauty of football and indonesian team can beat the worlds best team any day.
    same goes with individual awards
    I got no time for a signiture

Comment

This list is a bit outta control. Ok I agree wit EPL that it's first :bow but come on, La Liga should be either 2nd or equal 1st. Why the hell is Italy higher than Spain. As if the Italian's can even be trusted with football these days. :bs: :bs:

Man Utd =
      Current EPL Champions
      Current European Champions
      Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        its amazing the extent u italy haters go to downplay anything italian
        some of the world's BEST players play in serie A be realistic and stop being biased
        Actually there are only a couple of the world's best, like probably less than 8
        Compare it to EPL and La Liga, where the majority of the world's great play there

Man Utd =
        Current EPL Champions
        Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
          Compare it to EPL and La Liga, where the majority of the world's great play there
          exactly

Comment

EPL maybe but not la liga
            and epl pours more $ into their teams so they buy players left and right

Comment

Yer, but the football isn't corrupt in England and Spain.
              You don't get negative points at the start of the season and you don't have teams who loose their championship and have to get relegated ( aka Juve)

Man Utd =
              Current EPL Champions
              Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Yer, but the football isn't corrupt in England and Spain.
                You don't get negative points at the start of the season and you don't have teams who loose their championship and have to get relegated ( aka Juve)

that had nothing to do with the players....none of the players were questioned or punished....football is football and they still play great football whether u wanna be biased or not

Comment

this list is :bs: top 5 looks good only if you switch serie A with la liga.

and that full list milad posted, singapore 1st in Asia? wtf Japan should be. this list is too party bazi/biased

Comment

dude even though i dont like individual football awards.
                    only 1 person was on the nominees for the balon d or that played for an italian club
                    but la liga had even more players than EPL!
                    I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
                      dude even though i dont like individual football awards.
                      only 1 person was on the nominees for the balon d or that played for an italian club
                      but la liga had even more players than EPL!

i think u answered yourself

italian football is about team work; they've never been a team dependent on 1 superstar like brazil, france, england, etc...have been in the past. IF anything you learned from WC 2006 was that football is a team sport and the better TEAM wins, not who has the Best player in the world.

Comment

I still think La Liga is the best league in the world. Best players, best teams from top to bottom, most exciting matches. EPL is meh, they are top heavy and the rest of the teams suck.

Comment

Working...
                        X