This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Best Dies

Sad to inform everyone that George Best has died. By far the greatest football talent on earth. Condolences to his family.

R.I.P have read in Teletext about him but why is he so famous ?He was topscorer of ireland right ?something like ali daei of ireland ?

Comment

This topic should get moved

Comment

R.i.p

Comment

Really man thats bad , man i sawed a week ago some documentary over him damn, !!
          khoda biamorzatesh!!

Cheers
          Parsa

Comment

Oh, that is terrible. He was a great player of early 70s for Manchester United. During his era, M.U. ruled. His long hair was his trade mark and a style popular among Iranian youth.

RIP
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
            Go IRAN!

Comment

we have a thread in int'l football forum, please continue there
              It's time for all of us to show our appreciation and adopt a common signature:

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

We also posthumously thank and support Mr. BRANKO IVANKOVIC for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community and for providing us with famous victories we can only dream about today

Comment

Working...
              X