gulf cup: oman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gulf cup: oman

Oman and kuwait played tied 0-0 the match was 70 percent oman 30 percent kuwait.
    Bahrain played iraq and beat them 3-1 fairly
    SAudi and BAhrain tied 00 in a really good fast speed match (unlike arabs).
    And Uae Destroyed yemen 3-1 (very skillful).
    Favorites to win the cup are oman.

matches today (local time 6:30 pm): Oman now will play iraq, (8:15pm) kuwait will now play bahrain

matches tomorow (8:15 pm): Saudi and Yemen, Qatar and UAE (could be wrong) (at 6:30 pm).

Interesting i presonally think Oman UAE Bahrain Saudi in finals.

*correction saudi and qatar tied 0 0 not BAHRAIN i get these names mixed up sometiems sorry!

Comment

Please keep us updated on results from the Persian Gulf Cup.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf View Post
        Interesting i presonally think Oman UAE Bahrain Saudi in finals.
        I did not know 4 teams make it to final

Comment

change title

to:

[Persian] gulf cup: oman

sepas
          'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
          ~
          Cyrus the Great
          King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

Iraq embarrassed...

so far Iraq 0-3 Oman

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
              Iraq embarrassed...
              so far Iraq 0-3 Oman
              make that 4-0. 80th min

Comment

I actually feel sorry for Iraq, they don't deserve to be 4-0 losers to Oman, but I hope people realize that their talent is not all that, and their team deserved not to make it into the 2nd Round of World Cup qualifying and their Asia Cup win was a fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
                  I actually feel sorry for Iraq, they don't deserve to be 4-0 losers to Oman, but I hope people realize that their talent is not all that, and their team deserved not to make it into the 2nd Round of World Cup qualifying and their Asia Cup win was a fluke.
                  just imagine what a joke they will be in summer in confederations cup. a disgrace to asia

I know they had injuries/suspensions coming into this cup but no excuses because is their B team mixed with some A team players that bad!!?? this is not something from an "Asian Champion" side.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                    just imagine what a joke they will be in summer in confederations cup. a disgrace to asia
                    I know they had injuries/suspensions coming into this cup but no excuses because is their B team mixed with some A team players that bad!!?? this is not something from an "Asian Champion" side.
                    What injuries? So called Maestro of Asia Nashat Akram and Clinical Striker Younis Mahmoud played in their first game and were useless apparently. Younis is just absolute crap man, I can't believe people actually think this guy is one of the best in Asia lol.

Even ppl on this board like Yashar F. were saying that Nashat Akram is better than the likes of Navidkia, Jabbari etc. lol, I guess he better eat his words now .

I have a gripe with Iraqis cause when I was on tehir boards, they'd say how they are better than Iran and they ahve better talent than Iran etc. now I'm glad they'll realize how sh*t they are. Iran would NEVER lose to Oman 4-0 ... NEVER, even if we had a Z team, we wouldn't. Fact is, Iraq played with most their A team this tournament so far.

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
                      What injuries? So called Maestro of Asia Nashat Akram and Clinical Striker Younis Mahmoud played in their first game and were useless apparently.
                      Even ppl on this board like Yashar F. were saying that Nashat Akram is better than the likes of Navidkia, Jabbari etc. lol, I guess he better eat his words now
                      yeah true, I just checked they only had 2 injuries. http://www.the-afc.com/eng/articles/...168427536.html
                      I know this Iraqi guy and I asked him about it and he said they won't do well because they have alot of injuries. I guess he wasn't telling the truth

yes Iraq were just lucky but anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                        yeah true, I just checked they only had 2 injuries. http://www.the-afc.com/eng/articles/...168427536.html
                        I know this Iraqi guy and I asked him about it and he said they won't do well because they have alot of injuries. I guess he wasn't telling the truth
                        yes Iraq were just lucky but anymore...
                        According to Iraqis, Iraq have 26 strong teams, A to Z. Yet we see the same team and players, they play in every tournament, whether small or big. Anyway, I don't want to rub it in, but I hope that this loss and their failure to reach Second Round of WC will humble them (Qatar is better then them) and make them speak truthfully about their talent and team.

Before I actually encountered Iraqis, I supported Iraq.

Comment

I'm surprised Iraq is involved this time. The organizers have always been too scared to include them.

Comment

Working...
                          X