Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angry Benitez Attacks Ferguson

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...em/7820615.stm

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has launched a furious attack on Manchester United counterpart Sir Alex Ferguson.
    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Manuel the waiter fell for it

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
    Benitez was responding to Ferguson's midweek comment that nerves might ruin Liverpool's title bidBenitez's extraordinary outburst came after a journalist asked Benitez for his response to Ferguson suggesting that Premier League leaders Liverpool might get nervous in the run-in.
    When it comes to mind games with Fergie: Keegan, Wenger, Mourinho, Grant, Rafa and (soon) Scolari = epic fail time and time again.

Fergie does his magic once again.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

wow do you think you are funny or something?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fishyboy1209 View Post
            wow do you think you are funny or something?
            Yes coz I found Benitez's rant a joke as well
            sigpic

Comment

hes official gone crazy, de started to strikers

Comment

fergies never wrong... what do ya call stoke city rafa?

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                  fergies never wrong... what do ya call stoke city rafa?
                  haha thats so funny becuz i totoally forgot, Man Utd are first arent they?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fishyboy1209 View Post
                    haha thats so funny becuz i totoally forgot, Man Utd are first arent they?
                    well then theres just the small matter of having 2 games in hand

Comment

Alright buddy we'll see...
                      sigpic

Comment

right now 3 games in hand

Comment

Sir Alex Ferguson's team gave the perfect response to Rafa Benitez's verbal attack - and then the United manager himself had his say on his Liverpool counterpart's extraordinary comments.

Invited by MUTV's Stewart Gardner to reply, the United boss said:

"My only response is that once you cut through the venom, because there was a lot of venom in what he said and I don't understand where it's come from, he (Benitez) was obviously disturbed about something.

"I think when he reflects, he must surely realise what a ridiculous thing he was saying. But I'm not getting into that. I think that's enough.

"All I want to do is keep the focus on my team. If I can do that and we can play with that excitement of today, then we have a big chance."

OWNED
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                            Sir Alex Ferguson's team gave the perfect response to Rafa Benitez's verbal attack - and then the United manager himself had his say on his Liverpool counterpart's extraordinary comments.

Invited by MUTV's Stewart Gardner to reply, the United boss said:

"My only response is that once you cut through the venom, because there was a lot of venom in what he said and I don't understand where it's come from, he (Benitez) was obviously disturbed about something.

"I think when he reflects, he must surely realise what a ridiculous thing he was saying. But I'm not getting into that. I think that's enough.

"All I want to do is keep the focus on my team. If I can do that and we can play with that excitement of today, then we have a big chance."

OWNED
                            lol ferguson is a sneaky bastard. he is like a politician. benitez is down to earth and says the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                              lol ferguson is a sneaky bastard. he is like a politician. benitez is down to earth and says the truth.
                              Psychology mate. Psychology. Necessary to win all out and break down opponents at their weakest.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X