Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most underrated manager in football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    del bosque

4 years with madrid:

2 ligas
    2 champions leagues (went to at least semis every year)
    1 spanish supercup
    1 uefa supercup
    1 intercontinental cup

he didnt go 1 season without winning the liga or champs league
    and yet he was sacked for not winning a third champions league in 2003...and we all know what happened next with Madrid

Greedy lame directors
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      and yet he was sacked for not winning a third champions league in 2003...and we all know what happened next with Madrid
      Greedy lame directors
      and perez wants to run again in 2010. he messed up the club until capello came. no matter what people say calderon has delivered, i just didnt like his agenda to attain crynino. let me add that it was a wise choice by spain to choose del bosque as coach. when given a strong team he is unstoppable.

Comment

roy hodgson. fulham were on the brink last seasos bfore he stepped to save them.. and with the players hes brought in this season.. they're in the top half of the league.. good job indeed.

and pharoeh i agree o'neill is certainly in this category.

Comment

Rijkaard WAS great, but after the first two barca seasons his tactics became way to predictable

Guardiola is amazing, he stepped out of pretty much no where (being coach of barca's b-team), and look what he has done to barca this season

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh View Post
            I didn't include him, but Martin O'Neill anyone?
            yeah, forgot about him in my other post. the really impressive thing is that he made aston villa a top 4 contender with a squad consisting mainly of british players

Comment

Comment

The guy has won more trophies than Man City ever have
                He put Man City in Europe for the first time ever and the only reason he was sacked was coz Man City were in the top 4 for a long time last season and ended up finishing 9th but only made Europe coz of the fair play rule.

Man Utd =
                Current EPL Champions
                Current European Champions
                Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                  roy hodgson. fulham were on the brink last seasos bfore he stepped to save them.. and with the players hes brought in this season.. they're in the top half of the league.. good job indeed.

and pharoeh i agree o'neill is certainly in this category.
                  Goatta agree here with these two.

I have one more............Maradona, trust me, he'll win the worldcup in 2010.
                  (Just to spice the thread up).
                  ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh View Post
                    I included managers that have actually won some sort of silverware. Avram Grant, IMO, was not even qualified to be a Premiership manager, let alone Chelsea's. What has he ever won (or even qualified to) as manager of Israel?

I didn't include him, but Martin O'Neill anyone?
                    Exactly as well.
                    He has done soo good and changed Aston Villa around completely. I honestly think they will finish 4th and knock Arsenal out of it. They are really competitors for the top 4 and O'Neill is never mentioned

Man Utd =
                    Current EPL Champions
                    Current European Champions
                    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
                      Goatta agree here with these two.

I have one more............Maradona, trust me, he'll win the worldcup in 2010.
                      (Just to spice the thread up).
                      I bet Der Kaiser wont like that
                      sigpic

Comment

he did well for himself aswell.

not to forget sven had two mistresses on the go during his 5 years as england manager.

Comment

Working...
                        X