Would you pay??(fantasy bball fans)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you pay??(fantasy bball fans)

There is one public fantasy bball league that I signed for to practice for the draft. However, I forgot to show up and I got auto draft which as a result I got Kobe as my first pick.

NOw I ahvent played at all in that league and I offered the guy who is #1 to give me JO for Kobe!!!! but only if he pays me 20 bucks through paypal.

Would you guys pay if you were in his shoes??
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

definently not.

Comment

so you are resorting to making money off fantasy games over the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        so you are resorting to making money off fantasy games over the internet?
        yes

whats wrong with it?? if he doesnt want it, he can NOT pay, simple as that!!

I am gonna however, release all of my other players in the Free agency pool and let the more active players get stronger
        Last edited by persianbruin; 01-11-2009, 12:02 PM.
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

I would just not touch your team, and try to set your lineups and make it as competititve as possible. You'll seriously destroy that entire league if you drop all your players to FA.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
            I would just not touch your team, and try to set your lineups and make it as competititve as possible. You'll seriously destroy that entire league if you drop all your players to FA.
            i BELEIVE the more active players should have an edge.

By dropping my players, I am rewarding the more active players, just the way it should be

Comment

I gave it to him for free!! Haslim for kobe!!

Comment

Comment

people can reject the trade and if they are active they will for sure do that and if they are not active then they deserve it!!

Comment

Working...
                  X