Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^lol i was like is that him????

Comment

I don't understand why he isn't playing.

Goin' through all this b.s to sign an Iranian . (the paperwork, permission ...ect)
      Sending a trainer to Dubai to train with him.
      Paying him decently

and he isn't even getting a minute.

Grizzlies have no hope of making the playoffs this season , so why not experiment ??

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        haha He shaved his head!
        well they make big mistakes, centers draw double teams opening up other smaller players/good shooters....and they force the other team to take further away shots rather than driving to the basket. Even the laker commentator was mentioning something like that tonite about grizzlies. They're not taking advantage of hamed like they should.
        agreed but when you look 2 players of fairly equal skillset off the bench (1 a true centre and the other a little smaller but better skillset in terms of dribble, shot, drive etc) the coach would put the smaller player with the better skill set because that gives you someone else who can be a scoring threat and more "versatile".

funny because just right now the raptor commentators were mentioning the same thing about true centres being hard to find or not as much existant anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
          agreed but when you look 2 players of fairly equal skillset off the bench (1 a true centre and the other a little smaller but better skillset in terms of dribble, shot, drive etc) the coach would put the smaller player with the better skill set because that gives you someone else who can be a scoring threat and more "versatile".

funny because just right now the raptor commentators were mentioning the same thing about true centres being hard to find or not as much existant anymore.

yea i dont disagree...it all depends on the style of the coach really

hamed is getting wasted in memphis...i prefer to see him in d-league or some european league really....he's only 23 so even a few years in europe might be better for him then if he gets better, he can come back to NBA like around 26-27 years old and he'll be more experienced and developed

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            yea i dont disagree...it all depends on the style of the coach really

hamed is getting wasted in memphis...i prefer to see him in d-league or some european league really....he's only 23 so even a few years in europe might be better for him then if he gets better, he can come back to NBA like around 26-27 years old and he'll be more experienced and developed
            agreed. i remember seeing an interview of him at the start of season and how he said he expects 20-25 minutes a game

the sooner darko is healthy, the sooner hamed heads to dleague

Comment

He would fit in with Toronto very well cuz if Oneal leaves which he probably will, theres is only one back up center and its Nathan Jawai so he will most likely get playing time if the O'Neal and Marion trade goes through, but i feel bad for him at memphis,he has to deal with alot of first year immigration problems and the fact that he doesnt play doesnt help him

Comment

i dont think he will go to toronto, he will have problems coming into the US and leaving

Comment

ekbatan, is rice university in division 1 ncaa or r they in a lower division??
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                    ekbatan, is rice university in division 1 ncaa or r they in a lower division??

not sure, look them up on wikipedia
                    i dont know much about college basketball and the process of getting to div. 1 but i'll ask a friend who knows and let u know

Comment

im goin to the wizards game tonight and thers a good chance im gonna meet him after the gaammee...

anyone know of anything i should ask him?
                      ill post up some pics tmrw haha

Comment

cool! have fun mate

Comment

Originally posted by mohsenfootball View Post
                          im goin to the wizards game tonight and thers a good chance im gonna meet him after the gaammee...

anyone know of anything i should ask him?
                          ill post up some pics tmrw haha

hell yea man tell him to be confident and work hard, we all believe in him....tell him to be aggressive on attack, take shots, dunk, something...

lol i know u cant just tell him like that but if u can that would be great...i feel like he needs a mentor; an iranian who is fluent in both languages and understand basketball

Comment

tell him to join this site, and even if he doesnt to check here every once in a while, seeing the people who are rooting for him will give him some motivation

Comment

\/ \/

Comment

IM loooking for a good picture of him wearing Grizzlies so he can sign it...
                                i remb i saw one of him taking free throw for grizzlies...
                                CAN SOMONE PLEASE SEND ME LOOK TO GOOD PIC ASAP

i gotta leave in 20 min

Comment

Working...
                                X