Follow Hamed Haddadi's NBA updates here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
    Nice. Is he considered Iran's best b-ball talent?
    yes but we had a better player before and he died sadly (i dont remember his name)

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
      yes but we had a better player before and he died sadly (i dont remember his name)
      His name was Aidin Nikkhah Bahrami, the brother of Samad. It was indeed very bad news.

Comment

Aidin N. Bahrami died in a tragic car accident. He was also considered a good talent for Iranian standards.

But I feel that his brother, Sammad N. Bahrami has more basketball talent than the NBA player Hamed Haddadi. Although Haddadi has skill, you can't teach height and size.

But Bahrami has talent and can score. He can shoot, penetrate, and dish it nicely.

On topic, it is good to see that Haddadi is getting a few garbage minutes here and there. He didnt even get those in the beggining of the season before he had his spell at the D-League.

So it basically means that Hamed is the 11th/12th man. The only time he will get on the floor is in a blowout. And more times than not, the Grizz will be the ones getting blown out.

And about D. Miles, he is a 3, small-forward. He is no threat to Hamed's playing time really, but he is pretty low on the coachs depth chart, being the 10th/11th man right that with Hamed. That is an honor in itself, that Hamed is on the same depth chart positonal area as NBA talent D. Miles. Those who know NBA know D. Miles. Former LA Clippers lottery pick straight from high school.

Comment

Memphis vs. Detroit Monday night on TNT.

Comment

Pistons are gonna hunt some bache grizzlies tonight, poor guys are gonna be molested.

Comment

I dont understand why the Grizzlies are not good. They look like a very solid team on paper with the likes of Rudy Gay and O.J. Mayo. And Gasol is actually a good centre.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                I dont understand why the Grizzlies are not good. They look like a very solid team on paper with the likes of Rudy Gay and O.J. Mayo. And Gasol is actually a good centre.

its their coaching

Comment

there's an article of him in next month's GQ ill try to upload it

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                  For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                    there's an article of him in next month's GQ ill try to upload it

in GQ ?

Nice

Comment

very good

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                        They have talent, there's no denying that.

But they also lack experience. They are still young and need to toughed up their Defense.

Comment

yeah ivaroni is making stupid decisions

Comment

I read in Ramon Sessions Profile (Im not that bikar I have him in my fantasy team) that he is part of a multiplayer trade with Memphis, what do you guys think?

Comment

Hamed to the Bucks? i would kill my self

Comment

TONIGHT: grizzlies vs. pistons

TNT @ 8:30PM eastern time

Comment

Working...
                                X