Follow Hamed Haddadi's NBA updates here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
    I dont understand why the Grizzlies are not good. They look like a very solid team on paper with the likes of Rudy Gay and O.J. Mayo. And Gasol is actually a good centre.
    hmm...they play in the western conference.

Comment

f-ck! the game was actually at 5:30 ET i dont know why TNT said 8:30 ET

anyway, he didnt play, grizzlies lost

Comment

Is that International GQ or just the one you get in the States?
        Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

he is playing in charlotte today
          http://albaaa.altervista.org/watch.php?id=103

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
            he is playing in charlotte today
            http://albaaa.altervista.org/watch.php?id=103

thats just audio...for some reason they're not showing the actual game

Comment

not even on bench according o yahoo.

Comment

he's on bench on nba.com

damn grizzlies are terrrrrible....haddadi cannot possibly do any damage....these so called professional guys are missing layups, rebounds, most of the starters are in foul trouble...lol

Comment

5 min left grizlies down by 10 still hasnt played
                  ivaroni is official retarded

Comment

yea grizzlies fans want a new coach

Comment

lol, these NBA material and NBA FIT guys as some members here always refer to them as that, are turn over kings, their inaccuracy with their shots is just not even funny anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                        lol, these NBA material and NBA FIT guys as some members here always refer to them as that, are turn over kings, their inaccuracy with their shots is just not even funny anymore.

yea man i bet hamed can shoot better than 80% of the entire NBA

Most nba players are used to layups and getting close to the basket...hardly anyone shoots. You look at someoen like Derek Fisher of Lakers and he's experienced and gets lots of playing time, i've lost count on how many times he misses shots and even airballs!

Comment

he'll get more assimilated soon, he came back up from d-league pretty fast, so they see something in him. he'll make a name for himself soon.
                          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]

Comment

i think also part of the reason he doesnt play is his english....he probably doesnt understand very well what the coach and the players say and want him to do...

Comment

^im sure he has a translator
                              or maybe not i remember when he came to the us there was no translator so they got this persian guy who owned a farsh fooroshi

Comment

^^^ yea he got one but i dont think he's with him the whole time
                                i dont really see anyone around when they huddle up or when he went to dakota for the d-league
                                he's learned enough to get his point across, i've even seen him plead his case to the refs in d-league

Comment

Working...
                                X