• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think he played tonite

GASOL HAD 0 POINTS!!!!! IN 20 MIN.

Comment

DNPCD for hamed once again.
      this one was rediculous how he didnt play. 20 point game with under 3 to go and he played everyone but hamed.
      i dont know but there might be something we dont know of in terms of why he didnt play.

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      i dont think he played tonite

GASOL HAD 0 POINTS!!!!! IN 20 MIN.

as bad as gasol plays in games sometimes, dont expect his role to change.
      i dont see hamed getting much PT anytime down the stretch of the season. as soon as darko comes back from injury, hamed will be goin back down the Dleague (within the next couple weeks to a month im assuming)

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
        DNPCD for hamed once again.
        this one was rediculous how he didnt play. 20 point game with under 3 to go and he played everyone but hamed.
        i dont know but there might be something we dont know of in terms of why he didnt play.
        as bad as gasol plays in games sometimes, dont expect his role to change.
        i dont see hamed getting much PT anytime down the stretch of the season. as soon as darko comes back from injury, hamed will be goin back down the Dleague (within the next couple weeks to a month im assuming)

but 0 points for the starting center is BEYOND horrible.....i cant remember the last game a starter had 0 points...hamed puts up numbers even though he plays verrry little

anyway, if they dont think he's ready and he's not gonna play, they shouldve let him stay in d-league to get practice...and i think the d-league ends sooner than nba season...

Comment

Gasol had 0 Points and 3 Rebounds in 20 Minutes but 4 Fouls.

That are disaster stats. He had to give Hamed a Chance now!

Comment

Tonight's game vs. another crap bottom table team; Oklahoma city Thunder

ALL i know is they better play his ass when they come to LA in march for lakers and clippers....otherwise hundreds of Iranians in the stadium are gonna be pissed. I'm gonna be at the Clipper game for sure!

Comment

not playing yet

Comment

lol i dont get whats going on, he could put up numbers why the F isnt he ever playing?
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]

Comment

i dont understand. how is it possible for a starting centre to score 0 points

Comment

Here he is in NBA Live 08 after i got a roster patch

Comment

seems like the new coach is not gonna give him chances either....i really dont understand how he could be worst than Gasol the other night. Let the guy play 5 full min. for god's sake

i suspect he'll get more playing time at the end of the season; end of march, early april

Comment

hes going back to dleague as soon as dar*** back.

the only thing holding him on the team is that hes the only other "big" on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          Tonight's game vs. another crap bottom table team; Oklahoma city Thunder
                          ALL i know is they better play his ass when they come to LA in march for lakers and clippers....otherwise hundreds of Iranians in the stadium are gonna be pissed. I'm gonna be at the Clipper game for sure!
                          i'm debating if i should go

Comment

man its gonna be f-cked up if he goes to d-league before march

i have 3 clipper tickets and they're damn good seats too...its gonna be such a waste to watch 2 of the worst teams in the league if hamed doesnt play

Comment

does anyone know how to upload a pdf file for all of us to see? i just scanned the GQ article on him

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                              For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                                does anyone know how to upload a pdf file for all of us to see? i just scanned the GQ article on him

just use yousendit.com or megaupload or zshare sites...

thanx

Comment

Working...
                                X