• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully he plays against toronto NEXT sunday

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
      hopefully he plays against toronto NEXT sunday

he has visa issues with toronto cuz its in Canada...lol...last game he didnt make it...unless if its a home game at memphis

Comment

it is a home game against memphis.

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
          does anyone know how to upload a pdf file for all of us to see? i just scanned the GQ article on him
          http://www.scribd.com/upload

Comment

and btw they play the lakers tomorrow

Comment

dammit mkbf...hurry up i wanna see this

im glad they're playing lakers at least i get to see a glimpse of him on tv...im tired of watching crappy streaming vids so far...i wanna see some hd shit....and luckily lakers are probably gonna blow them out so i think he'll get a few min.

Comment

hahah sorry i was at work

here ya all go: http://www.zshare.net/download/548841584cc2e2e3/

btw u'll have to flip the pdf file when u open it, i didnt have much choice when scanning it

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

aaah man, they're talking shit :-/
                  they didnt mention he came back to NBA shortly

why is this in GQ anyways??

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    aaah man, they're talking shit :-/
                    they didnt mention he came back to NBA shortly
                    why is this in GQ anyways??
                    lol thats what i was thinkin too.

I really dont know, i got a free subscription to GQ thinkin (sadly) there would be some hot girls in the mags, my mistake there really arent

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                    For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                      lol thats what i was thinkin too.
                      I really dont know, i got a free subscription to GQ thinkin (sadly) there would be some hot girls in the mags, my mistake there really arent

www.show-mag.com

(this post will self destruct in 30 sec. )

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        he has visa issues with toronto cuz its in Canada...lol...last game he didnt make it...unless if its a home game at memphis
                        yep its in memphis. yesssss i wanna see him play against toronto

Comment

still on the bech against LA

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                            still on the bech against LA
                            not gonna play.

Both centers were in foul trouble in the first Q and the coach put in two PFs instead of Hamed.

So if he didn't come in in that situation , he won't come in anyother time.

Also, the game is tight .

Comment

this day in age in the NBA, coaches prefer to go small rather than big off the bench. its a trend with most teams in the NBA.

i dont see any reason why hamed should in fact play over the likes of warrick, darius miles, or even quinten ross

Comment

haha He shaved his head!

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                                this day in age in the NBA, coaches prefer to go small rather than big off the bench. its a trend with most teams in the NBA.

i dont see any reason why hamed should in fact play over the likes of warrick, darius miles, or even quinten ross

well they make big mistakes, centers draw double teams opening up other smaller players/good shooters....and they force the other team to take further away shots rather than driving to the basket. Even the laker commentator was mentioning something like that tonite about grizzlies. They're not taking advantage of hamed like they should.

Comment

Working...
                                X