Follow Hamed Haddadi's NBA updates here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
    ekbatan, is rice university in division 1 ncaa or r they in a lower division??
    ok i found out RICE is in DIV. 1 but they're ranked 238 ! LOL

they usually play the high ranked teams at the beginning of the season...its their baseball thats very good but not so much their basketball.

Comment

ask hamed to join PFDC

Comment

he's not gonna play this game either
        almost end of 3rd and its a very close game....they're not gonna give him a chance

guys honestly im tired of this....watching lame grizzlies games just a glimpse of his sad face on the bench with his long ass legs in almost every game i see the commentators mentioning him and the camera shows him on bench....and they all wonder why this tall ass guy cant even get 30sec....

they're killing his confidence and spirit...u can tell...he doesnt even get happy when his team does good and he has his warm up pants on cuz he knows they probably wont play him

he should just ask to be sold or traded to somewhere else where he can play....screw grizzlies if they cant even give him a chance...we'll atleast see him in europe or d-league where he can improve his skills, he's only 23 and some years in europe will really develop him, no point in him wasting his time on some lame ass team's bench

Comment

sadly if he doesnt get PT on the grizz, i dont see anywhere else that would give him PT.

Comment

the thunder?
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]

Comment

Sitting on an NBA bench watching the world's best players and practicing against NBA bodies on a daily basis is great for him. Now he knows what it takes to be the best.

Comment

why why didnt his coach play him against the wiz! btw i saw him up close in HD for the first time

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Hollins is a crap coach cuz he's never had an actual coaching job anywhere...except 1 half season with a crap record of 18-42 something like that.....he has always been an assistant coach and never under any good coaches that i remember....

so in his position, he's not gonna risk with haddadi AT ALL...grizzlies fans dont want him either so at this time he just wants to keep his job...he's gonna keep playing the starting 5 for 40+min

Comment

so mohsen what happened?

Comment

Haha, Last nite was sickkkk.. except for the part he didnt play lol

anyways, first i had like fairly close up seats
                      so we were shoutin and having fun but haddadi didnt come in...
                      we got passes and I saw Haddadi after the game...
                      there is this hallway that they go to their buses and if u have a special pass u can stand their and get autographs and talk to the players..
                      It was wierd bc haddadi came about 10 minutes earlier than all the other players.. but it was a suprise and as he was walking i called his name out like aghaye haddadi and he noticed we were iranian and i got him to sign a picture of him hahaaha.. fyi HIS HANDS R HUGE, and HE IS TALL AS SHIT, anyways i was like " pa chera morabite baziit nemikone... and he was liek "nemidonam rastesho bekhay, shayad baddan yekam bishtar mano bazi kone vali allan beeshtar etemam be gasol dare" and i asked him how he liked it in US and he said it was fine and hes getting much better in bball.. There was this other person their at the end of the hall that he talked to for like 20 minutes but i ddnt knw who it was and i went to overhear his convo but he was talkign quitely. I met Rudy Gay (really tite guy), OJ mayo, Darius Miles, and Gasol...haha funny thing was i said to Gasol-- " Hey Gasol how bout u let Haddadi play a little ha?" and he was like "Dawg im not the coach, id wish hed play more tho" haha he seemed like a nice guy tho too.. him and haddadi were going at it at warm ups, warming up and stuff.. but haddadi seems to be really fit in well with the team, like everyone seems to like him and everyone makes jokes with him.. like this guy at warmups brought the ball down and was trying to play soccer with him, and then as a joke they got tied up and they were wrestling hahah, but most the team and the wizards were joking around so it was nothing serious, at the end of the day i wish him good luck and hope to see him next time around playing well against the wizards.. ill post the pics up sooon

Comment

Originally posted by mohsenfootball View Post

there is this hallway that they go to their buses and if u have a special pass u can stand their and get autographs and talk to the players..
                        It was wierd bc haddadi came about 10 minutes earlier than all the other players.. but it was a suprise and as he was walking i called his name out like aghaye haddadi and he noticed we were iranian and i got him to sign a picture of him hahaaha.. fyi HIS HANDS R HUGE, and HE IS TALL AS SHIT, anyways i was like " pa chera morabite baziit nemikone... and he was liek "nemidonam rastesho bekhay, shayad baddan yekam bishtar mano bazi kone vali allan beeshtar etemam be gasol dare" and i asked him how he liked it in US and he said it was fine and hes getting much better in bball.. There was this other person their at the end of the hall that he talked to for like 20 minutes but i ddnt knw who it was and i went to overhear his convo but he was talkign quitely. I met Rudy Gay (really tite guy), OJ mayo, Darius Miles, and Gasol...haha funny thing was i said to Gasol-- " Hey Gasol how bout u let Haddadi play a little ha?" and he was like "Dawg im not the coach, id wish hed play more tho" haha he seemed like a nice guy tho too.. him and haddadi were going at it at warm ups, warming up and stuff.. but haddadi seems to be really fit in well with the team, like everyone seems to like him and everyone makes jokes with him.. like this guy at warmups brought the ball down and was trying to play soccer with him, and then as a joke they got tied up and they were wrestling hahah, but most the team and the wizards were joking around so it was nothing serious, at the end of the day i wish him good luck and hope to see him next time around playing well against the wizards.. ill post the pics up sooon
                        nice story. where did u get the passes from? did you tell him to join PFDC? haha

Comment

thanx man, ur post made me feel a bit better.....i was searching for some news on him but i couldnt find anything...its good to know that he's fitting in at least cuz he looks to be sad when i see him on tv real quick. U should've told their coach to play him...lol...but its cool that gasol said he should play.

Comment

Damet garm Haji, kheili haal dadi.
                            Btw next time you see him and wanted to ask why the coach doesnt give him any PT say " Chera morabbi bazit nemide" what you said has a bad connotation

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                              Btw next time you see him and wanted to ask why the coach doesnt give him any PT say " Chera morabbi bazit nemide" what you said has a bad connotation

so true, i caught it too when i was reading but i kept on reading cuz i wanted to hear about the rest

Comment

Damet garm dadash! Thanks for that!
                                I hope you also told him that he has all of our support.

Btw, where did you get the passes from?

Comment

Working...
                                X