• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he officially needs to get traded

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
      he officially needs to get traded
      There isn't a team in the NBA that would trade for him. What he needs to do is GET BETTER, or go back to Iran/Europe.

Comment

I really don't rate Gasol. Haddadi needs some playing time asap, otherwise wasn't all this a waste of time. That article states he gets like $64k per min in the games he's played! What a joke!
        Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

i havent gone thru this thread to see if this has been posted or not but in GQ magazine (the one with lebron on the cover), there was a side note about haddadi playing and on his first day in practice his coach "flipped him off" by giving him a thumb's up lol

Comment

anybody who is familiar with the NBA should realize that whether or not he plays this year is largely irrelevant as long as he continues to demonstrate substantial improvement in his overall game, and practices hard. Most NBA coaches have a very short leash on rookies, especially big men, because they take the longest to mature into the rapid NBA pace. Players like Jermaine O'neal and Anthony Randolpg or even Brandan Wright entered the league with much more fanfare and hype but still struggled to get playing time their first year. He has to maintain his roster spot until next year when he will be given more of an opportunity once the coaches feel more comfortable with his game, and develop confidence in his basketball IQ. Even though Gasol and Milicic and largely overrated and have reached their ceiling in terms of what they can do on the court, Haddadi seems to have much better potential as long as he remains patient and adapts himself to the rigors of an NBA season...

Comment

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
              anybody who is familiar with the NBA should realize that whether or not he plays this year is largely irrelevant as long as he continues to demonstrate substantial improvement in his overall game, and practices hard. Most NBA coaches have a very short leash on rookies, especially big men, because they take the longest to mature into the rapid NBA pace. Players like Jermaine O'neal and Anthony Randolpg or even Brandan Wright entered the league with much more fanfare and hype but still struggled to get playing time their first year. He has to maintain his roster spot until next year when he will be given more of an opportunity once the coaches feel more comfortable with his game, and develop confidence in his basketball IQ. Even though Gasol and Milicic and largely overrated and have reached their ceiling in terms of what they can do on the court, Haddadi seems to have much better potential as long as he remains patient and adapts himself to the rigors of an NBA season...
              Well said.

Comment

When you're mentioning Anthony Randolph and Brandan Wright as 2 of your 3 examples along with Jermaine O'Neal, I know you're a Warriors fan lol.

But don't worry, so am I.

Comment

pretty much sums it up. well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                    When you're mentioning Anthony Randolph and Brandan Wright as 2 of your 3 examples along with Jermaine O'Neal, I know you're a Warriors fan lol.
                    But don't worry, so am I.
                    you caught me there buddy, but the anthony randolph-don nelson situation is one that i hardly think we want to discuss here for fear of venting too many frustrations regarding this year's warriors team...

Comment

you caught me there buddy, but the anthony randolph-don nelson situation is one that i hardly think we want to discuss here for fear of venting too many frustrations regarding this year's warriors team...
                      lol man you guys arent anything bad compared to us up in toronto.
                      i cant stand watching raptors anymore. after all these years im close to fed up. losing to the grizz tonight just hit an all-time low. horrible game to watch as well

and of course, no hamed although i did see him on the bench and seemed like he was havin fun

Comment

I smell another Chris Webber situation coming again.

Comment

heyyyy theres other warriors fans here!! morrow got fkn snubbed on the 3pt shooting contest!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                            heyyyy theres other warriors fans here!! morrow got fkn snubbed on the 3pt shooting contest!!!!
                            I agree. That was a :bs: move by the NBA...

Comment

yup this coach def. not gonna play hamed this year
                              i wasted $250 on those clipper tix next month :-/

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                                yup this coach def. not gonna play hamed this year
                                i wasted $250 on those clipper tix next month :-/
                                when u go say hameds name so many times that the coach wil have to put him on
                                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Working...
                                X