Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he only played 4 min, 3 pts, 1 reb, 1 block
    again not bad for the amount he played

i reeeeeeaaaaaaalllly hope he gets alot of playing time on sunday against lakers
    hopefully the coach knows theres gonna be lots of iranians there to cheer for him

Comment

Baba ingar Hamed gedast, hey 2min o 15 seconds o 5 min behesh bazi mide.

Comment

This video is quite old so you've probably seen it, but here it is anyways:

They interview his coach and team-mates about Haddadi.

Comment

game starts in 30 min

Comment

he just got in

Comment

hes in...not nearly the response i expected, just a few cheers

Comment

he just blocked bynum

Comment

he got subbed ou

Comment

He got a block on Odom and Bynum in less than 2 minutes of play so far.

Comment

2 points on 2 FTs, 2 boards, 2 blocks, but his +/- was +7, the only positive grizzly (kobes was +7 too). ****ing darko played 15 mins backing up gasol and did jack shit. Bad on defense too. He should be gone next year so itll be haddadi getting those mins. Gasol has a fantastic offensive game but i honestly believe haddadi is better on defense at this moment. Thats not hyping haddadi, gasols just not that good on D.

Damn i missed the block on odom cause they were showing that part of the game live on nba tv gametime, so when i saw haddadi come in i ran to watch it on the big screen, but it was ahead of the stream so i missed it

but again i was VERY dissapointed in the iranian support. The second time he came in there was like 2 whistles

Comment

khaak tu sareh harchi irani tu LA

Comment

They probably were expecting Ebi to come in and got disappointed.

Comment

Just got back from the game after driving for 2 hours!! Horrible response by Iranians. not many people showed up. only me and my cousins were cheering for him when he scored 2 freethrows. He also ALMOST had a dunk. But his 2 minutes that he played the first half he blocked odom and bynum back to back. I was surprised to not see him play more since he ws so effective
                            Last edited by persianbruin; 06-07-2009, 03:04 PM.
                            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

this is bs, that guy darko sucks and he gets all the playing time...haddadi was in for 1 min. and got 2 blocks, 1 reb and he got subbed out then he was brought back in last 3 min. of game, garbage min. after they were down by 20

every announcer speaks good about him and he's really a great all-around player...grizzlies need to take advantage of him, he still has alot he hasnt been able to show. He's a good shooter, great defender and he's becoming more aggressive on offense too.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
                                How much were they?
                                $50
                                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X