Follow Hamed Haddadi's NBA updates here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    Just got back from the game after driving for 2 hours!! Horrible response by Iranians. not many people showed up. only me and my cousins were cheering for him when he scored 2 freethrows. He also ALMOST had a dunk. But his 2 minutes that he played the first half he blocked odom and bynum back to back. I was surprised to not see him play more since he ws so effective
    lol thats literally the nose bleed section

Comment

Just got back from the game after driving for 2 hours!! Horrible response by Iranians. not many people showed up. only me and my cousins were cheering for him when he scored 2 freethrows. He also ALMOST had a dunk. But his 2 minutes that he played the first half he blocked odom and bynum back to back. I was surprised to not see him play more since he ws so effective
      Lol Bruin you would've had a better experience watching it on tv

Comment

well I did say it was the nosebleed section!! But it actually was pretty good. The photo doesnt do the justice. we could see everything and everyone CLEARLY. But when I look at the photo myself, I also get the feeling that you cant see anything so I dont blame you guys for saying that!! The place has been designed very well, but you wont see much if you sit on the sides of the court, even if you are down near the bottom. the key is to sit on the "jayegah" section!
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          They probably were expecting Ebi to come in and got disappointed.

Comment

well I did say it was the nosebleed section!! But it actually was pretty good. The photo doesnt do the justice. we could see everything and everyone CLEARLY. But when I look at the photo myself, I also get the feeling that you cant see anything so I dont blame you guys for saying that!! The place has been designed very well, but you wont see much if you sit on the sides of the court, even if you are down near the bottom. the key is to sit on the "jayegah" section!
            Well I always believed Teachers have Eagle eyes...

Comment

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-6262.html

playing the suns today

Comment

he comes in and the stream shuts down damn

but he and shaq are in at the same time

Comment

nice he even went up against shaq....but again like the lakers game, he gets 1 min, does good then he's replaced

Comment

Hamed blocks like its nothing.

Comment

Comment

i hope he gets the hell out of mameh and signs with a decent team

Comment

he's averagin about 2 blocks/game with the very limited min. he gets

Comment

anyone have a link for the hawks game?

Comment

he should have signed with Partizan

Comment

حامد حدادي پيشنهاد بارسلونا را رد كرد
                                NBA بهتر از هر جاي ديگر!

سرويس: قهرماني - همگاني
                                1388/03/29
                                06-19-2009
                                11:04:27
                                8803-15444: كد خبر

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
                                سرويس: قهرماني - همگاني

حامد حدادي پيشنهاد تيم بسكتبال بارسلوناي اسپانيا را رد كرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، حامد حدادي، يكي از بهترين بازيكنان بسكتبال آسيا كه سال گذشته فرصت بازي در ليگ NBA و باشگاه ممفيس گريزليز را پيدا كرد، پيشنهاد بازي در بارسلوناي اسپانيا را كه از طريق مدير برنامه*هايش مطرح شده بود را رد كرد.

بازيكن 218 سانتي*متري بسكتبال ايران كه بواسطه*ي كارنامه*ي موفقش در پنج بازي تيم ايران در مسابقات المپيك راهي ليگ حرفه*اي بسكتبال آمريكا شد، بازي در NBA و دريافت يك و نيم ميليون دلار در هر فصل را به سفر به اسپانيا ترجيح داد.

حدادي روياي دستيابي به ركوردي بهتر از يائومينگ چيني در تيم هوستون را در سر مي*پروراند.

او پيش از اين در تيم*هاي پيكان و صباباتري در ليگ برتر بسكتبال به ميدان رفته است.

انتهاي پيام
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X