Follow Hamed Haddadi's NBA updates here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak View Post
    Saw Hamed at Vanguard in Hollywood last night. Looked like he was having quite a good time.

lol yea he's been all over LA for the past few days. Naturally girls jock him everywhere. i bet he'll be at Kress tonite. And their next game is on wed in toronto which he cant go...so i think he'll stick around LA for a while. lol

Comment

ok so he is definitley not moving in the mid season

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
        ok so he is definitley not moving in the mid season

there still a few days left til the trade deadline...but yea it doesnt look like he'll be traded, i havent heard anything.

Comment

hes playing against the nets right now

got a nice field goal and just blocked someone but a foul was called

Comment

5 fouls in 15 min
            http://www.nba.com/games/20100221/ME...t2hp0020900826

Comment

he got 15min. and thabeet less than a min for once??

his stats were ok but he was against tough competition; lopez.....see this is where they mess him up....he doesnt play for like a month then they throw him in there against tough match ups....they need to give him some more consistent chances and i know he can do better

2pts, 6 rebs, 1 block, 1 assist, 5 fouls. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                he got 15min. and thabeet less than a min for once??

his stats were ok but he was against tough competition; lopez.....see this is where they mess him up....he doesnt play for like a month then they throw him in there against tough match ups....they need to give him some more consistent chances and i know he can do better

2pts, 6 rebs, 1 block, 1 assist, 5 fouls. LOL
                What better opportunity could they possibly give him then playing against a team on pace to break the record as the worst team in the history of the NBA?

Comment

What better opportunity could they possibly give him then playing against a team on pace to break the record as the worst team in the history of the NBA?

i was talking about his match up lopez, not the whole nets team. Thabeet got 2 fouls in less than a min so they put haddadi in, otherwise he wouldnt have played. also when they say worst nba team, they're talking about their history over the years and im not so sure how true that can be considering they've made the finals or atleast the eastern conference finals...when some teams have never done such things.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    i was talking about his match up lopez, not the whole nets team. Thabeet got 2 fouls in less than a min so they put haddadi in, otherwise he wouldnt have played. also when they say worst nba team, they're talking about their history over the years and im not so sure how true that can be considering they've made the finals or atleast the eastern conference finals...when some teams have never done such things.
                    Hamed's best matchups come against guys like Duncan/Lopez who are too slow to burn him down the court like an Amare would, or not strong enough to hurt him with power like a Shaq. Lopez/Duncan are finesse centers that are better suited for him to match up with. Lopez is a good young center, but the reality is that if Hamed can't show himself against a 2nd year guy on the worst team of all time, then I don't know what other situation he could possibly ask for that's better. Overall, he did pretty well in the 15 minutes he played with a couple boards and a short jumper he hit in the paint.

As far as the Nets team as a whole goes, the record of worst NBA team in history refers to a single season only. At 5-51, they are on pace to break the 1972-73 Philadelphia 76ers team record of 9-73 as the worst single season record ever in NBA history.

Comment

Hamed's best matchups come against guys like Duncan/Lopez who are too slow to burn him down the court like an Amare would, or not strong enough to hurt him with power like a Shaq. Lopez/Duncan are finesse centers that are better suited for him to match up with. Lopez is a good young center, but the reality is that if Hamed can't show himself against a 2nd year guy on the worst team of all time, then I don't know what other situation he could possibly ask for that's better. Overall, he did pretty well in the 15 minutes he played with a couple boards and a short jumper he hit in the paint.
                      As far as the Nets team as a whole goes, the record of worst NBA team in history refers to a single season only. At 5-51, they are on pace to break the 1972-73 Philadelphia 76ers team record of 9-73 as the worst single season record ever in NBA history.

haha thats lame, they only got 5 wins so far. i think hamed is very under rated, he's better than people think he is. if he gets some consistent min then we can evaluate him but if he comes in all of a sudden for 10min after a month or so of Not even being on bench, then its hard to expect much. Look at thabeet who keeps getting a chance but cant even put up any decent stats. Now with the nets game, i didnt see it so i dont know how he fouled but i heard one of them was a block they called a foul and usually since he doesnt get chances, he tends to go all out when he comes in. which means he goes for any block he can get, so he tends to rush it. He's so hungry for good stats.

Comment

Hamed in against the Lakers Had a great assist, followed by an offensive board and putback layup. He's also playing solid D on Gasol, giving him problems. Laker announcers impressed with him so far.

Comment

He had a good block on Shannon Brown too, but wasn't credited for it for some reason.

Comment

yesss...great job by hamed, i need to get home and watch this.

Comment

damesh garm!! I loved it how stu lantz said: Haddadi has come in and gave the grizzlies a lift!!

and the "and 1" on Pau was awsome
                              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Bynum schooled him really bad on that 1 play where he faked him out and then dunked on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X