Follow Hamed Haddadi's NBA updates here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
    but god damn who saw nick young put him on a poster last night least hope for not too much more of that

thats just something he'll learn as he plays more. he shouldnt have stepped too far away from the rim. he would've had a clean block on him if he didnt step out too far. but this is also nba, the best of the best get dunked on every now and then. i've seen dwight howard get dunked on way worst than that a few times.

Comment

Nice Hamed. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Comment

Now that Hashem is gone hopefully we will see more from Hamed ^^

Comment

no videos? Im disappointed at you us boys over there

Comment

^sorry dude but getting videos is too much work
              i have to downlod the entire game from a slow torrent and then cut out pieced of when he played

Comment

he doesnt jump high he got easily dunked on by nick young

Comment

played against bobcats for 7-8 min got no points

Comment

6:32 0-0 0-0 0-0 +5 0 2 1 0 0 1 0 4 0

Comment

I watched the game yesterday and I thought Haddadi was ok. The reason he got so little playing time was because of him drawing 3 fouls in less than 3 minutes, in 1st quarter. The coach decided to sub him out so he could use him later in the game. He ended up getting another foul in 3rd quarter, and coach decided not to play him anymore.

As you can see Haddadi picks up too many fouls when playing. A couple of days ago he got 5 fouls against Nets. In his defence though, the game against Charlotte yesterday was a hard one since most of the opponents shots came from the painted area. Gasol had some problems as well. In the final quarter, he got his 6th foul and was elminated from the game.

Comment

i have a feeling this could be his last year in NBA.

Comment

haddadi didnt play in today's game vs the knicks wich memphis won 120-109

Comment

ok now im glad i didnt go

Comment

http://www.mehrnews.com/en/NewsDetai...NewsID=1042422

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                                I watched the game yesterday and I thought Haddadi was ok. The reason he got so little playing time was because of him drawing 3 fouls in less than 3 minutes, in 1st quarter. The coach decided to sub him out so he could use him later in the game. He ended up getting another foul in 3rd quarter, and coach decided not to play him anymore.
                                As you can see Haddadi picks up too many fouls when playing. A couple of days ago he got 5 fouls against Nets. In his defence though, the game against Charlotte yesterday was a hard one since most of the opponents shots came from the painted area. Gasol had some problems as well. In the final quarter, he got his 6th foul and was elminated from the game.

some fouls these days in nba are really crappy. sometimes he gets called some stupid fouls. overall he's still getting used to actual game play and 2nd and 3rd ring centers are sometimes meant to be there to foul and stop play. They're especially encouraged to foul hard so that the other team thinks twice about attacking the basket.

Comment

Working...
                                X