Follow Hamed Haddadi's NBA updates here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
    i have a feeling this could be his last year in NBA.
    this is just the start. he will be a solid backup to andrew bynum!
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
      this is just the start. he will be a solid backup to andrew bynum!
      Odom's already better than Bynum

Comment

Tonight: Hameds in last 3 min of 1st quarter, got 2 points and 3 rebounds so far...

memphis vs. blazers

EDIT: end of 3rd, very close game, so marc gasol played everything, grizzlies are not trailing by 8, haddadi again came in last 4min of 3rd and did what he had to do, didnt make mistakes or anything but he does guard the basket real good, they only take outside shots, they dont drive in

Comment

No fouls for hamed atleast.

Comment

1 of 5 shooting. I know he's capable of better . Come on Hamed.

Comment

man grizzlies suck sometimes, they're like 0-8 at home lately....that is HORRIBLE...they actually play better away....they hardly have any fans in their stadium, thats also terrible for a young team whos trying to make the playoffs

but atleast haddadi had an ok game, no mistakes, just did his job

Comment

TONIGHT; he came in last 3min of 1st again and he's playing all of the 2nd quarter so far....good game by him, most of 2nd quarter is gone and the coach feels comfortable with him on the floor and he's giving gasol some rest
                so far.... 10min, 2 pts, 2 rebs, 1 block, 1 foul

Comment

http://atdhe.net/14258/watch-memphis...rleans-hornets

damn i completely forgot to watch

Comment

I felt so proud reading this on the yahoo news article:
                    "Thabeet’s rookie season reached a low point when he recently lost his place in the rotation to second-year center Hamed Haddadi(notes). Thabeet’s confidence needed a boost, and for that, he needed minutes. So the Grizzlies decided to send him to the D-League for six games. Grizzlies general manager Chris Wallace said Haddadi benefited from his stay in the D-League last season, and the hope is that Thabeet will do the same."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Damesh garm! Hope he keeps it up!

Comment

game almost over, after hamed left the game, grizzlies went down, and now 2min left, game is very close....since game was close gasol stayed in the game for the whole time, so hamed didnt come back.....overall good game for him again, he did his job

now im confident nba coaches have already seen enough of him that he has some value and can be traded if thabeet was to come back....he's getting better the more he plays

Comment

haddadi came in

Comment

grizz are gettin their ass whoooooped...gasol cant do shit
                          haddadi played 2min, no stats, it was end of half

i think haddadi is better on defense and rebs than gasol...i hope he comes in 2nd half, so the coach can see

EDIT: haddadi back in 2nd half, playing awesome! he helped them tie, 2 pts, 3 rebs in a few min.

Comment

He is playing minutes for a team still in the playoff hunt
                            this is big
                            it shows the coach thinks he can make it

im proud it, specially as seeing how hard charlie rosen on foxsports has been riding his arse saying he is the worst player in the NBA and can only be playing as a political gesture

Comment

charlie rosen is the most incompetent/playa hating sports writer ive ever seen...ive never read what he had to say about haddadi but that doesnt suprise me

Comment

charlie rosen that guys a known idiot...overall american sports analyst dont know jack shit...they just like to say stuff that is either controvertial or stays in peoples mind. They link things together that to an average american who doesnt know better might think it makes sense but in reallity its a load of crap.

what does haddadi playing in grizz have anything to do with politics? oh yea obama gave them a call and said hey guys can we burden u with this so ahmadinejad can be happy...LOOOL...i mean the dumbness of americans is amazing. This guy obviously doesnt watch haddadi enough to know what he's talking about. He probably sees him do a silly foul or turnover and thats his basis.

Comment

Working...
                                X