Follow Hamed Haddadi's NBA updates here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thabeet's back

tonite against celtics, half way thru 3rd and no signs of haddadi, thabeet already played 11min, got 3 pts, 3rebs

i guess haddadi wasnt lucky enough to get more than 4-5 games...i hope he's mentally strong cuz this def. hurts anyone confidence

EDIT: Grizzlies blew out celtics at home (nothing from thabeet) haddadi came in last 2 min when the game was long over, so no stats really, the ball didnt come to him much

Comment

thabeet played 25 mins haddadi played 2

Comment

Man this is horseshit. Clearly Thabeet isn't ready for the NBA.
        Hamed plays 10 min a night and he has the same stats as Thabeet in 20 min.
        I can't understand . No wonder the Grizzlies are the smallest franchise in the NBA. The management is bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
          Man this is horseshit. Clearly Thabeet isn't ready for the NBA.
          Hamed plays 10 min a night and he has the same stats as Thabeet in 20 min.
          I can't understand . No wonder the Grizzlies are the smallest franchise in the NBA. The management is bullshit.

yea man even the grizz fans know this. Thabeet is favored cuz their management made a mistake and drafted him at #2 so they're forced to make something out of him. I think the coaches know this but the management forces them. They got lots of negative media when they sent him to d-league so their manager went to see him there one game and decided to bring him back. They're not gonna give haddadi much chances unless if he does some miracles which is hard when u only get a few limited minutes.

But the good news is, the league has seen some of haddadi's capabilities so im sure he can be traded to some other team. Not many teams have true centers so he'll find a home somewhere after this season hopefully.

Comment

haddadi didnt play in todays win, they give him a few games to show himself and he performs well and they sit him

Comment

one of them is getting traded this summer
              this town aint big enough for the both of them

Comment

Sad, haddadi should leave the grizzlies. they have a snhit mangement they r so fvcking anoyying

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  yea man even the grizz fans know this. Thabeet is favored cuz their management made a mistake and drafted him at #2 so they're forced to make something out of him. I think the coaches know this but the management forces them. They got lots of negative media when they sent him to d-league so their manager went to see him there one game and decided to bring him back. They're not gonna give haddadi much chances unless if he does some miracles which is hard when u only get a few limited minutes.
                  But the good news is, the league has seen some of haddadi's capabilities so im sure he can be traded to some other team. Not many teams have true centers so he'll find a home somewhere after this season hopefully.
                  True Ekki jan, but you got to realise that this Memphis team is probably the best in franchise history. Bright young players , exciting games. The only reason Memphis is the least successful team in the NBA is the management. Yes, negative press probably affected their decision , but Memphis has no reputation to uphold ... so my question is what the **** ? They had a chance to draft Stephen Cury , Johnny Flyn or even Tyreke Evans. We'll had flops in the NBA before but no team has allowed a player to play when they haven't earned it.

Comment

Game vs nuggets tonight at 8 EST

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                      Game vs nuggets tonight at 8 EST

grizzlies lost, haddadi didnt play

thabeet was horrible, only 3 freethrows and 2 rebounds in 16 MINUNTES!
                      u guys remember how last year haddadi came in and helped them win the game over nuggest last year? i think he had something like 8 pts, 8rebs and 3 blocks in like 10min.....

i really dont understand the logic behind thabeet....these guys are risking playoffs just HOPING that thabeet will be mutombo all because he's african (?)
                      its really weird, ive never seen any team in any sport do what they do

Comment

hamed played 10min. last nite with gasol's absense, thabeet was a starter and played 30 min(10pts, 9 rebs for thabeet)

hamed got 2 pts, 3 rebs

Comment

This is ridiculous, they send Thabeet to D-League just to bring him back and start a game instead of Haddadi (who's bustin his ass off in the few minutes he is playing)
                          something's really wrong over there, he should leave Memphis ASAP

Comment

imagine if thabeet was still at d league

HE WOULD HAVE STARTED

and game vs rockets tonight

Comment

i don't think hamed is ready to be a starter in the nba just look at the number of fouls he makes everytime he's on the court. BUT he's definitely better than thabeet, thabeet looks more athletic but he's not better player than hamed. now if memphis doesn't really want hamed why don't they just trade him or send him back to the d-league it doesn't make any sense

Comment

thabeet starting
                                gasol on bench

Comment

Working...
                                X