Comment

i am muslim, but this is not a good news what so ever

Comment

france is filled with Muslim players

Comment

we fokin rule!!

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
            Yes, this is what i was waiting for to make sure that i was following the correct religion.

Comment

lol. well i don't consider the bundesliga and Lique 1 as real leagues, so muslim i am, and muslim i stay.

i didn't know that zlatan is a muslim btw.

Comment

lol. well i don't consider the bundesliga and Lique 1 as real leagues, so muslim i am, and muslim i stay.

Comment

Comment

as long as none of them are Jewish

Comment

Its Haram for us moslems to score goals, thats the reason why no moslem leading the scorelist

Comment

It would be funny if a Hindu becomes top scorer some day
                        sigpic

Comment

does anyone have a source or something confirming that zlatan is muslim? i don't think he is

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                            does anyone have a source or something confirming that zlatan is muslim? i don't think he is
                            Muslim dad

Christian mom

he's Muslim....and thetattoo on his arm is his last name in arabic to honor his muslim roots

Comment

Because he isn't. He is half Bosnian (probably Muslim "Bosniak") and half Croatian (probably Christian). His last name sounds muslim, but he is not religious and never have his religious beliefs been up to discussion. So, he is as much "Christian" as he is "Muslim".

All in all, this discussion is really stupid. How do you know what someone's religion is? Just because their name sounds in a certain way or because they come from a certain country, it doesn't mean that they associate themselves with a certain religion. And if they don't, what's the point of this?

Comment

Muslim dad

Christian mom

he's Muslim....and thetattoo on his arm is his last name in arabic to honor his muslim roots
                                well he got thrown out of the national squad for one game because he was out drinking the day before a match..so i don't think he's a "real" muslim

Comment

Working...
                                X