Podolski to cologne again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
    Everton made a huge bid for him. Everton and Man City are the only EPL clubs to have made a bid for him. He should have gone to Everton only coz they have striker problems and are looking for one.
    yea either of those wouldve been better than cologne

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong (don't you dare ) but doesn't Inter Milan need a forward?

I just don't want to see him go to Cologne!

Comment

You are right (so i dont have to correct you )

But Ibra and Podolski??
        It would be ok, but not top class. Podolski isnt that smart of a player, Ibra needs a player that is very inteligent but at the same time a killer in the box.

Id rather se them pic up a player who plays like Pires or Batistuta when they were young, or maybe Etoo. Ultimate dream would offcource be an Ibra and Trez reunion.

But why not try with Henry??

Podolski should have stayed in Germany, or moved to Netherlands. I can picture him succed in Holland league.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Wow sounds like a player who doesnt want to work hard, but at the same time is a huge talent...hmmm...*cough cough* karimi?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
            Correct me if I'm wrong (don't you dare ) but doesn't Inter Milan need a forward?

I just don't want to see him go to Cologne!
            you dont have to, if cologne gets relegated this season

Comment

i doubt they will get relegated,,,,
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

cologne has no future, even if podolski scores 30 goals in 1 season...they'll never be like bayern or bremen, etc...

ON A SIDE NOTE: Wasnt AZIZI podolski's favorite cologne player?? i believe when germany came to play Iran in Azadi, podolski was so happy to get Azizi's autograph and picture

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  cologne has no future, even if podolski scores 30 goals in 1 season...they'll never be like bayern or bremen, etc...
                  ON A SIDE NOTE: Wasnt AZIZI podolski's favorite cologne player?? i believe when germany came to play Iran in Azadi, podolski was so happy to get Azizi's autograph and picture
                  yeah, already while he was playing in colognes youth teams, he was a die hard fan. he always supported the first team in the stadium, among the loud and faithful fans. he even went for the away matches.

not sure wether azizi was his favourite player, but he surely looked up to him because he played for his favourite team

Comment

Podolski deserves to play in Europe. It's his decision whether he wants to either play in Europe or score 30 + goals a season. I would do both and go to Everton or even another potential European club who need a striker.

Man Utd =
                    Current EPL Champions
                    Current European Champions
                    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
                      Podolski deserves to play in Europe. It's his decision whether he wants to either play in Europe or score 30 + goals a season. I would do both and go to Everton or even another potential European club who need a striker.

thats what im saying...there are sooo many teams he can choose from
                      i think any mid table italian, english and spanish team would pick him up....but then again money is always and issue too :/

Comment

thats what im saying...there are sooo many teams he can choose from
                        i think any mid table italian, english and spanish team would pick him up....but then again money is always and issue too :/
                        Half of the season is over, he surely wants to end this season in Germany and next year going to the big 3.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          He wants to go and help out his home team and club, whats wrong with that?
                          Exact!

For once, it's not just about money.

Respect to Podolski.
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

podolski>>>>>>cryistiana

internationally

Comment

Originally posted by police in helicopter View Post
                              Exact!
                              For once, it's not just about money.
                              Respect to Podolski.
                              How is he helping Cologne out though?? It's just one player. He won't be able to change them completely and make them go to Europe.

Man Utd =
                              Current EPL Champions
                              Current European Champions
                              Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

atleast now he will smell good

Comment

Working...
                                X