kaka is pure class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
    don't worry I got plenty more Man-Utd-being-embarassed-videos to make it major.
    Did I forget that Roy Makaay scored in first 30 seconds at the Bernabeu for Bayern ?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      Did I forget that Roy Makaay scored in first 30 seconds at the Bernabeu for Bayern ?
      OWNED!!!

Comment

Hahaha too bad the Man utd fans cant say anything about how they beat ac milan. They just find other stuff to say, like any old stuff a CLUB IN EPL should be able to say.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fishyboy1209 View Post
          Hahaha too bad the Man utd fans cant say anything about how they beat ac milan. They just find other stuff to say, like any old stuff a CLUB IN EPL should be able to say.
          says the liverpool fan

and what has Milan done since ?
          sigpic

Comment

and ronaldo wants to go so bad to real marid. BUT THE MADRID FANS DONT WANT HIM so he makes up some bs about how he loves man utd
            sigpic

Comment

and ronaldo wants to go so bad to real marid. BUT THE MADRID FANS DONT WANT HIM so he makes up some bs about how he loves man utd
              I didnt know Madrid directors like Calderon and their allied tabloid Marca spoke for Ronaldo

they still couldnt get him, or Kaka for that matter
              sigpic

Comment

says the liverpool fan

and what has Milan done since ?
                OK, THEY. ARE. THE. 2ND. MOST. SUCCESSFUL. TEAM. IN. EUROPE.
                1.REAL MADRID
                2.AC MILAN
                3.LIVERPOOL
                sigpic

Comment

I didnt know Madrid directors like Calderon and their allied tabloid Marca spoke for Ronaldo
                  they still couldnt get him, or Kaka for that matter
                  lmao they couldnt get him???? THEY ARE THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD. HE WOULD PLAY FOR THEM IN HIS DREAMS....maybe!
                  sigpic

Comment

lmao they couldnt get him???? THEY ARE THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD. HE WOULD PLAY FOR THEM IN HIS DREAMS....maybe!
                    r u high? madrid is the best club in europe my ass! have you ever heard of Barcelona!!!!
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

That's what his mum said too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                        r u high? madrid is the best club in europe my ass! have you ever heard of Barcelona!!!!
                        lmao Barcelona has won the champons league 2 times. Madrid won it 9 times. If you want to be blind by the love for your club thats fine. But statistics do not lie. I am a die hard liverpool fan. And i hope they beat real madrid, but I am being realistic. And no, i am not high.
                        sigpic

Comment

this thread is supposed to be about KAKA, not about how both manchester and real madrid are shit!

Never forget MESSI>KAKA>THE WORLD
                          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                            this thread is supposed to be about KAKA, not about how both manchester and real madrid are shit!
                            Never forget MESSI>KAKA>THE WORLD
                            I'll let you boys handle the rest the jibes and banter over this and that. I'm out
                            sigpic

Comment

Haha cuz you couldnt think of what to say to my post???? haha im done arguing too
                              sigpic

Comment

lmao Barcelona has won the champons league 2 times. Madrid won it 9 times. If you want to be blind by the love for your club thats fine. But statistics do not lie. I am a die hard liverpool fan. And i hope they beat real madrid, but I am being realistic. And no, i am not high.
                                Real madrid won it in the 50s and 60s. the last time they won was 2002 while barca won 2006!
                                since barca will win this CL make it 2009!
                                who is first place in la liga by like 12 points this season BARCA
                                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Working...
                                X