kaka is pure class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kaka is pure class

He was always my fav non italian but now i think hes my fav. he showed he dun care bout money and that milan is his heart, and he also showed that he isnt bigger than the club and that he loves thefans AND that he isnt a golddigger peice of garbage like C ronaldo and any other player who would have left for the money
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Damesh garm vaghean, it takes a lot to do that

btw, Italian football league has done so much for Brazilians and many other countries...it amazes me how real football fans could ever downtalk serie A.
    even if u disagree it being the best league, its atleast top 3

Comment

^^^

very true, I dont think anyone is doubting that Serie A isnt a top 3 league..and italy has done tremendous work for young brasilians, alot of southern european leagues have too...like greece and turkey..many italian teams make their young boys feel welcome..and give them time to mature
      Go Cows!

Comment

another reason y kaka > gaynaldo

Comment

i agree with the kaka>fagnaldo
          I got no time for a signiture

Comment

^^^^ whats with the sig then?

Comment

^

Comment

That sheikh bin ***nadideh wants to ruin the beautiful game. Dame Kaka garm

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  Damesh garm vaghean, it takes a lot to do that
                  It really does especially for a poor Brazilian players who we all know how they've grown to reject that amount of money which has been his childhood obsession.
                  He showed some class that money is not everything.

Kudos to Kaka the golden boy.
                  sigpic
                  WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

^^^Kaka comes from a VERY rich family, they own hotels... in brazil!
                    i know his cousin, he is one of the only brazilian players who was rich before becoming pro!
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                      ^^^Kaka comes from a VERY rich family, they own hotels... in brazil!
                      i know his cousin, he is one of the only brazilian players who was rich before becoming pro!
                      thats ture about him being rich before pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_S View Post
                        It really does especially for a poor Brazilian players who we all know how they've grown to reject that amount of money which has been his childhood obsession.
                        He showed some class that money is not everything.

Kudos to Kaka the golden boy.
                        He's a rare one. Players like Ronaldinho, Robinho, Ronaldo have let the money get the better of them and they ruined their careers or at least cut them short.

Comment

kaka is awesome but im not sure if its the right thing for AC Milan to have both Ronaldinho and kaka.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                            He's a rare one. Players like Ronaldinho, Robinho, Ronaldo have let the money get the better of them and they ruined their careers or at least cut them short.
                            thats because they all came from poor families, and they have to help their families etc. so they try to make as much money as they can, while Kaka only needs money for himself, since his family is already rich!
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

ronaldinho really didnt leave squat to get money..he was bought by barca for like 18m euro...and sold for about 16m when he could have gone to man city for much more..so hes not a sell-out

but i do agree with them coming from poor families...maybe they help their villages back home too...im sure 10,000 euro which is nothing to these players is like life or death in brasil (clean water..food, etc.)
                              Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                              X