Just a small idea :) Basketball SEction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a small idea :) Basketball SEction

Well we all know that iranian basketball is growing we already got a player in NBA and everything. So i thought it would be a good idea to have a Forum Section just for Basketball like we do with Persian Football DIsctusscion Community but instead of football it should be basketball . Alot of us football lovers have started following irans basketball after the heroic play we played in the asian cup.

So admins/memebers are you with me ?

I'm totally on! Awesome idea imo! gd work from the Swedes..

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Comment

go open persianbasketball.com
      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

naw theres not nearly enough news about basketball like it is for football

the forum would just be empty and boring, old threads, etc......football is awesome cuz its in every country and there are multiple lower leagues and such....

Comment

maha i would have updated u guys about swedish basketball if it hadn't been so sucky..still waiting for our first player in the NBA.. there is a half swedish dude though, Joacim Noah, but he's not really swedish, born and raised in USA..

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            naw theres not nearly enough news about basketball like it is for football
            the forum would just be empty and boring, old threads, etc......football is awesome cuz its in every country and there are multiple lower leagues and such....
            Agree.

Comment

^^^

yea noah will probably be representing france...considering he speaks the language and probably has a stronger french connection than swedish..

im all with the basketball thread...it wouldnt be empty if it were just a general bball thread..both for iran and nba
              Go Cows!

Comment

Yeah I agree with Demis..!

Comment

Working...
                X