Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

football latets gossips... daily update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weds 28th jan

BREAKING GOSSIP

Newcastle boss Joe Kinnear said he is almost resigned to losing goalkeeper Shay Given.

"It's out of my hands and I am still waiting for the final outcome, but I think he wants a new challenge and that he wants to speak to Manchester City." (Chronicle Live, 1430 GMT)

David Beckham has admitted he is unsure whether to return to LA Galaxy when his loan spell at AC Milan ends.

The former England captain said: "It's not easy to decide. It's a matter that requires time. I'm under contract with, and have lots of respect for, Galaxy.

"But the possibility to play at Milan is something special. I knew I'd have fun but I didn't expect to have so much fun." (Corriere della Sera 1310 GMT)

Real Madrid are in talks with Wigan over a deal for their Ecuadorian winger Antonio Valencia. (Spanish sports daily AS 1200 GMT)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is confident Theo Walcott will sign a new long-term contract at the club. (PA 1044 GMT)

TRANSFER GOSSIPOTHER FOOTBALL GOSSIPAND FINALLY

Manchester City new boy Craig Bellamy said if he wrote a book one day it would be called "Don't Google Me!".

His fear is that a list of misdemeanours and bust-ups would spring up on the screen and hide the fact he is also a focused player. (The Sun)
    Well I been away for a while!!!
    https://Beelits.com

Comment

thursday 29th jan

BREAKING GOSSIPTRANSFER GOSSIPOTHER FOOTBALL GOSSIPAND FINALLY

Comment

friday 30th jan sorry for late post..

BREAKING GOSSIPTRANSFER GOSSIPOTHER FOOTBALL GOSSIP

Premier League clubs are to discuss doing away with the January transfer window. (Daily Mail )

Bolton manager Gary Megson has blamed their recent poor form on the clubs "pathetic" fans. (Daily Mirror)

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has ruled out taking charge of a British football team at the 2012 Olympics in London. (Manchester Evening News)

Former Tottenham director of football Damien Comolli has blamed Dimitar Berbatov for the club's nightmare season. (Sky Sports News)

Liverpool are to report Tottenham for allegedly 'tapping up' striker Robbie Keane. (The Sun)

AND FINALLY

David Beckham is being linked to a possible buyout of League One outfit Leyton Orient. (The Sun)

Comment

sat 31st jan

BREAKING GOSSIP

Real Madrid have signed winger Julian Faubert on loan from West Ham (Spanish media 1212 GMT).

Russia striker Andrei Arshavin is flying to London from Dubai to wrap up a move to Arsenal. (Sky Sports News 0700 GMT)

Tottenham will step up their quest for a new striker after losing Jermain Defoe for at least three weeks with a foot injury. (Sky Sports News 0600 GMT)

TRANSFER GOSSIPOTHER FOOTBALL GOSSIP

Manager Tony Adams believes he still has the full backing of the Portsmouth board and the club's fans. (Sun)

Gennaro Gattuso is the latest AC Milan star to try and persuade David Beckham to stay at the club once his three-month loan spell ends. (Sun)

Luiz Felipe Scolari has accused referees of picking on Chelsea and singling his players out for red cards. (Daily Express)

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has admitted for the first time that he nearly joined Inter Milan last summer. (Sun)

Nicolas Anelka has embarrassed his boss Phil Scolari by insisting Sir Alex Ferguson is the big difference between Chelsea and Manchester United. (Sun)

Joe Kinnear claims Charles N'Zogbia deserved "six of the best with a cane" for his "schoolboy" attack on the Newcastle boss. (Daily Mirror)

AND FINALLY

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has laughed off talk he is cracking up as the Premier League title race hits boiling point, insisting he is "very, very positive" (Various)

Comment

sunday 1st feb...

BREAKING GOSSIPTRANSFER GOSSIPOTHER FOOTBALL GOSSIPAND FINALLY

Leeds chairman Ken Bates gave Fabio Capello his two-pence worth about the talents of the club's rising stars when he bumped into the England boss at a restaurant. "I sent him a note to his table with the names of Jon Howson, Fabian Delph, Aidan White and Ben Parker," said Bates. (Daily Star Sunday)

Comment

TRANSFER GOSSIP
              OTHER FOOTBALL GOSSIP

Tony Adams has insisted he will not quit as Portsmouth manager even though former Chelsea boss Avram Grant is reportedly being lined up to replace him (Daily Mirror). But the former England captain looks certain to be sacked. (The Sun)

Or, depending on who you believe, Adams faces a three-match stay of execution to save himself from the sack. (Daily Telegraph)

Liverpool are still locked in talks about selling the club to the Al-Kharafi family in Kuwait, despite reports that the Middle East dynasty were no longer interested in Anfield. (Daily Mail)

AND FINALLY

Julien Faubert thought he was the victim of a wind-up when Real Madrid first moved to sign him last week. The West Ham midfielder, who has moved to the Spanish club on loan until the end of the season, said: "I got a call from a Madrid agent but I didn't really take it seriously. I thought he was winding me up. Then a few minutes later my agent called me to tell me it wasn't a joke."

Comment

Working...
              X