Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just find out Huntelaar has moved to Real Madrid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just find out Huntelaar has moved to Real Madrid.

Damn i don't know where my mind was, he is with Real Madrid since December 8 where the hell was i

in quebec city lol
    Go Cows!

Comment

Yeah and i just finished watching Real vs Numancia.
      He came in at 60th mins.
      So far he's done nothing and today i saw a few scene from him that looked like joke to me.
      He was unable to even control the ball.
      Still needs time i believe cos i know he's a very good striker.
      sigpic
      WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

he needs to be given a full game. no striker can just come into real madrid and expect to score by coming on in the last 20 mins while we are already winning. there should be a rotation policy with raul, higuain, and huntelaar. one of them becomes a sub every game. btw raul needs 1 more goal and he will be all time top scorer for real madrid! and 3 more goals to become all time top scorer for real madrid in the liga.

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_S View Post
          Yeah and i just finished watching Real vs Numancia.
          He came in at 60th mins.
          So far he's done nothing and today i saw a few scene from him that looked like joke to me.
          He was unable to even control the ball.
          Still needs time i believe cos i know he's a very good striker.
          Must be the pressure or a lack of knowledge about Laligua playing style, last year he was the best scorer in Erevesdie, he is still young and needs time to adopt Laligua.

Comment

he should get to start games against crappy teams like numancia
            I got no time for a signiture

Comment

PFS ur sig could not be gayer

Comment

Big deal, He (YOFF) just found out He (YOFF) has 3 testicles.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

my main concern for him is his lack of speed for a player at such a young age!
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    my main concern for him is his lack of speed for a player at such a young age!
                    hes 25 so not really young. but he should be at his prime right now. what i am surprised about is why he is so ruudesque when he used to be a midfielder and possessed great dribbling skills.

Comment

Working...
                    X