The Micheal Pheps incident.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Micheal Pheps incident.

The medias are making big deal out of nothing, come on 90% of people have smoked weed atleast once in their life. The guy may a lot of money thanks to this incident.

well it cant increase his performance so the gold medals are still legit in my books lol
    Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
      The medias are making big deal out of nothing, come on 90% of people have smoked weed atleast once in their life. The guy may a lot of money thanks to this incident.
      90%
      i highly doubt that

Comment

this shouldn't be a big deal.

The conservatives like to claim pot is bad because it makes you an unmotivated nobody , then someone comes along and proves them wrong (Ricky Williams) and they try to make them an outcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
          90%
          i highly doubt that
          Ok perhaps 75%, now iam not talking about usual users only those who have tried once or a few times in their life.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
            Ok perhaps 75%, now iam not talking about usual users only those who have tried once or a few times in their life.
            latest poll I read was like 39% of Canadians have at least smoked it once.

Comment

the point is pot is a recreational drug that has been criminalized by the state which makes billions out of our tax money in north america to enforce marijuana laws.

cmon this guy has been working like a fish 24/7 for most of his life and this is what he gets for relaxing...
              The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
              For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
              http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
              http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
              http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

it is unfortunate because he doesnt take a day off for years training for the olympics. Then he takes a well deserved break after the olympics for a few months when this happens. It is true that recreational drugs are banned by fina but only during competition, meaning that when he is not racing, he can do whatever recreational drugs he wants

Comment

he'll be ok...no ones really blaming him

he deserves a puff or two

Comment

i personally think the bigger deal is that hes the biggest asshole u'll ever meet. saw him at a party at UMD and jst by the way he was actin i decided to jst leave

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                    For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

^^

heard similar things about him

Shreks a ****y fella isnt he

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                        i personally think the bigger deal is that hes the biggest asshole u'll ever meet. saw him at a party at UMD and jst by the way he was actin i decided to jst leave

oh wow....tell us more man...

i know what u mean, these spoiled american athletes are quick to become c0cky

Comment

^^

heard similar things about him

Shreks a ****y fella isnt he
                          Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          oh wow....tell us more man...
                          i know what u mean, these spoiled american athletes are quick to become c0cky

if anyone here read the original article with the phelps picture, it said it best. the moment he walks into a room, he has like 5-10 girls just hanging around him and then so many guys just wanna be his best friend. normally i could care less how ppl want to interact with each other, but the things he does, like he just walked away with one of the kegs at my friends party without even sayin anything. and look i know he won all these golds but that doesnt give him blanket immunity to be an asshole. you should have seen it, the police came to crash the party but when they saw him, they gave him a motorcade out of the town but still came back to crash the party!

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                          For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                            if anyone here read the original article with the phelps picture, it said it best. the moment he walks into a room, he has like 5-10 girls just hanging around him and then so many guys just wanna be his best friend. normally i could care less how ppl want to interact with each other, but the things he does, like he just walked away with one of the kegs at my friends party without even sayin anything. and look i know he won all these golds but that doesnt give him blanket immunity to be an asshole. you should have seen it, the police came to crash the party but when they saw him, they gave him a motorcade out of the town but still came back to crash the party!

what can i say man...in keshvar khaye maal bishtar az hameja dareh....

Comment

I have more repsect for him after the photo has surfaced

Comment

Working...
                              X