No announcement yet.

The Micheal Pheps incident.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont care if he smokes or not, i still dont care about the guy, but if smoking weed is illegal and he got caught he should be penalized, simple as that

as a celebrity, you hav to watch what you do in the public eye because photos will surface, especially from a party, just ask matt leinart

Comment

guys but still he is a well know sports person ,they dont want all the youngsters to follow him and smoke pot,weed,marajana then the image of sport in us will come down

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
        i dont care if he smokes or not, i still dont care about the guy, but if smoking weed is illegal and he got caught he should be penalized, simple as that
        as a celebrity, you hav to watch what you do in the public eye because photos will surface, especially from a party, just ask matt leinart
        why??

wat did he ever do to you? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
          why??
          wat did he ever do to you? lol
          he went to michigan
          lol nah i dont giv a fk aboutthe guy, he's a swimmer, gooz for him

Comment

he went to michigan
            We produce the best of the best!
            But i have personally met him on several occasions before he went to the Olympics and he is a very down to earth guy and friendly guy.

I don't know if what mkbf said is true, but the Olympics could have possibly changed his attitude.. which could very well happen to any of us if we are/become THAT good at what we do.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
              We produce the best of the best!
              But i have personally met him on several occasions before he went to the Olympics and he is a very down to earth guy and friendly guy.

I don't know if what mkbf said is true, but the Olympics could have possibly changed his attitude.. which could very well happen to any of us if we are/become THAT good at what we do.
              he just trains in michigan. well he used too. he built himself a state of the art training center beside his house outside of baltimore. for all that i dislike the guy, make no mistake, hes a product of maryland thru and thru

on a more serious not mojo, i'm not sure how long its been since u've been at umich, but there was a story here in the washington post that while phelps was training at ann arbor, he crashed his range rover twice while drunk and paid everyone off to make sure no one hears. apparently it was "a well known secret" ?

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
              For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

He was arrested for drunk driving in the past. It was all over the news.

Comment

he went to michigan
                  lol nah i dont giv a fk aboutthe guy, he's a swimmer, gooz for him
                  i thought it had something to do with that

Comment

Working...
                  X