• Time
  • Show
Clear All

K-1 world champion heads to Tehran

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Nice!! Ernesto is one of my favorite fighters.

Comment

yeah! damesh garm

merci pk jan for posting this

Comment

oh damn this is sweet! thx 4 posting
        If we do professional training on our youth, iranians can play a big part in K1/M1/Pride/UFC etc.
        ernesto!
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

hell yea...iranians are good fighters, if they start training there im sure we'll get alot of interest and we'll soon see k-1 fighters

i always wondered why there arent iranians in k-1 and the other World's strongest man competition...

Comment

actually there are some decent fighters out there but some of them fight for germany for example

Comment

Niiiice I love this news! Hope there is some tv-broadcast of it!

By the way, Hillary was hot in Karate Kid in the good old days
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                hell yea...iranians are good fighters, if they start training there im sure we'll get alot of interest and we'll soon see k-1 fighters
                i always wondered why there arent iranians in k-1 and the other World's strongest man competition...

Money. K-1 will not pay for your expenses, and they don't pay you much anyways, for the actual fights. Which is why fighters from Thailand do not really show up. If they did, they would have a champion in every weight class. They would dominate the entire competition.

Comment

Working...
                X