Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Beckham will stay with AC Milan???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think Beckham will stay with AC Milan???

I say yes, he wants to stay with AC and he does not want to go back in MLS. Why on earth will someone go in MLS when he can play in SerieA with ACMilan????

ultimately yes, but he has 3 more yrs on his MLS contract

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

he would've stayed in LA if they actually made the playoffs....both years they failed to make it with all the good players and coaches...

i dont understand the big deal about this guy...he's nothing special and if he was how come he couldnt do shit for galaxy in crappy MLS?

Comment

if he wants any chance to go back into England NT then yeah

Comment

If he doesn't wanna go back to gypsy soccer, then yes.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

who cares he sucks, and he is useless and old, the guy cant be used for anything except free kicks and corners.

Comment

he will stay at AC Milan, and he doesn't suck, why are you guys haters? is it cuz he's a pretty boy????
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]

Comment

Originally posted by kurosh View Post
                he will stay at AC Milan, and he doesn't suck, why are you guys haters? is it cuz he's a pretty boy????
                no cuz ive seen him play...he doesnt suck but he's not as big a deal they make him to be...thats it

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  no cuz ive seen him play...he doesnt suck but he's not as big a deal they make him to be...thats it
                  i've seen him play, and follow his games on a frequent basis, and saw him live when real madrid came to chicago. Regardless, he is a great player and still has the ability to play at that level. If he wasn't a big deal then the boys that are big deals in ac milan wouldn't give a crap about him, but they all love him. yeah he sucked it up in LA, but that's cuz his team was crap, what do u want him to do, one man can't carry a team. if he wasn't a big deal he would not have played on the top teams in england, spain and italy.
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]

Comment

lol why are you guys hatin?

Hes one of the greatest players in the world. Have you seen his passes? Have you seen his FREAKING FREEKICKS? he is a hero he is a wonderoldguy!

Comment

I think it's already done and Galaxy agreed on that.

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post

Hes one of the greatest players in the world. Have you seen his passes? Have you seen his FREAKING FREEKICKS? he is a hero he is a wonderoldguy!
                      True...
                      sigpic
                      WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

lol there goes the soccer hype in US.....he was so popular here especially with the girls....

Comment

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...europe&cc=5901
                          ^^^ Galaxy rejects AC Milan offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post

one of the greatest players?
                            what have you smoked? brother

Comment

Today was the first day in a while that i can say becks was AMAZING.

Comment

Working...
                              X