Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2009 NBA All-Star Game: East win or West win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2009 NBA All-Star Game: East win or West win?

Eastern Conference

Starters: Dwayne Wade (Miami), Kevin Garnett (Boston), Dwight Howard (Orlando), Lebron James (Cleveland), Allen Iverson (Detroit)

East Starters average:
    22.42 ppg, 7.76 rpg, 4.66 apg

Reserves: Joe Johnson (Atlanta), Jameer Nelson (Orlando) INJURED to be replaced by Ray Allen (Boston), Danny Granger (Indiana), Paul Pierce (Boston), Chris Bosh (Toronto) INJURED to be replaced by Mo Williams (Cleveland), Devin Harris (New Jersey), Rashard Lewis (Orlando)

Western Conference

Starters: Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles), Chris Paul (New Orleans), Tim Duncan (San Antonio), Amare Stoudamire (Phoenix), Yao Ming (Houston)

Reserves: Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas), Shaquille O'Neal (Phoenix), Brandon Roy (Portland), Chauncey Billups (Denver), Pau Gasol (Los Angeles), David West (New Orleans), Tony Parker (San Antonio)

West Starters average:
    22.06 ppg, 7.8 rpg, 4.68 apg

The East will win IMO

East

Comment

This game is just for fun and entertainment, the result doesnt count as anything

i wanna see a good dunk contest, thats about it....i used to be into it back in 90s, now i dont care much...most nba players are punks these days

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        This game is just for fun and entertainment, the result doesnt count as anything

i wanna see a good dunk contest, thats about it....i used to be into it back in 90s, now i dont care much...most nba players are punks these days
        jr smith is in it now instead of rudy gay. THANK GOD!!

he is IMO one of the best in-game dunkers

Comment

I think West will win

Comment

East will win!

Comment

i think the west will win it..and i like the players on the west squad better than the east (not a big AI, D-Wade fan) so i hope they will win now that bosh is out of the game
              Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                i think the west will win it..and i like the players on the west squad better than the east (not a big AI, D-Wade fan) so i hope they will win now that bosh is out of the game
                I agree, the west has a better bench IMO, Dirk and Billups for sure make a hell of a bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                  I agree, the west has a better bench IMO, Dirk and Billups for sure make a hell of a bench.
                  Don't forget Gasol . Plus West backcourt is amazing

Comment

East should take this. I have a feeling Joe Johnson will light up, hes actually amazing and very under-rated.

IMO, Deron Williams and/or Steve Nash should be in West squad for sure..

Comment

The team with The Black Mamba

Comment

Can anyone find a streaming channel for me so I can watch the game too?
                        Thanks alot.

Comment

game is about to start

Comment

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH BABY ITS ON.. EVERYONE GO WATCH

Last edited by Ghormeh Sabzi; 02-15-2009, 07:06 PM.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Shaq

The guy is fcking hilarious!!

Comment

Working...
                              X