2016 olympics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 olympics.

as all of you know chicago have made a bid to host the games, iam slightly worried about this, as you know in 2008 olympic basketball (wheelchair) our team didnt turn up because we were facing america, do you think that if chigaco hosts the 2016 games we will boycott them?
    Please watch and Subscribe:

i doubt it, especially if its the mens basketball competition, a foreign coach would never approve of it and im sure the Iranian Basketball Federation is stupid enough to halt the growth of ball in Iran

if it were Israel then maybe...but Israel would have to qualify over Greece, Lithuania, Spain, Russia, Germany, Slovenia, France, Italy and others..so its tough
    Go Cows!

Comment

i mean the entire olympics 2016. if it was hosted in chicago, sry i must have been unclear.
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

ah I see...well..7.5 years to go .. well see if there are any changes in the diplomatic relations between the two..

well Iran didnt boycott in 1996, but did in 1984..so well see

it would be tragic if they did
        Go Cows!

Comment

Iran will be there

as will I

Comment

Tokyo deserve the olympics,not Chicago.

Comment

Deciding on a host is a very difficult decision at the moment because it seems that every country which is trying to host the olympics is also trying to host the World Cup. This olympic will come down between Tokyo, Chicago, and Madrid. If chicago does host it though, I think Iran will still go.

Comment

iran boycotted the games for a diffrent reason.

iran plays against u.s.a in heaps of sports
                I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Working...
                X