Clear All

Hamed Haddadi Reassigned to D-League

GREAT...I WASTED $300 on those clippers tickets

oh well atleast we'll get to see him play online for free:

http://www.nba.com/dleague/news/dleague_webcasts.html

Comment

good. about time

Comment

wtf? he goes back right after the all star game, i wanted to see him play in the d league all star game i voted for him everyday

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
          wtf? he goes back right after the all star game, i wanted to see him play in the d league all star game i voted for him everyday

yea man that was such bullshit...they took him back to NBA literally a couple of days b4 all-star game (d-league) then they give him no playing time for like 2 months then they send him back. He was also a day or 2 away from playing in LA in the d-league and so many persians bought tickets....it all went to waste....then everyone bought tickets for laker and clipper games next month....now they lose their money on that as well. They're doing a great job of securing their Iranian support.

Comment

well it really doesn matter to them, it not them that is getting the money its the LA team,

Comment

the damn league

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
              For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                GREAT...I WASTED $300 on those clippers tickets

oh well atleast we'll get to see him play online for free:

http://www.nba.com/dleague/news/dleague_webcasts.html
                Try to sell them but i guess since no one gives a crap about the Clippers no one is going to buy them from you.

Comment

Next stop : Iran.

You have be very good to make it to the main team after being in the D-league.

Comment

damn it

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
                      Next stop : Iran.

You have be very good to make it to the main team after being in the D-league.

he'll make it

he needs playing time so he can get used to the game...its normal what hes goin through....Darko was benched 2-3 years before this year

Comment

OH SHIT!

Grizzlies just signed Chris Mihm from Lakers
                        he's 7 ft tall and although he sucks...its not good news for Hamed

Comment

if this guy gets playing time i will be pissed,

btw, he first game is friday

Comment

hahah chris mihm.

the guy gets injured every other day.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              OH SHIT!

Grizzlies just signed Chris Mihm from Lakers
                              he's 7 ft tall and although he sucks...its not good news for Hamed
                              what do you mean he sucks!!!???? he is great!! Just like smush parker, chucky atkins and kwame brown, all starters for the lakers after shaq was traded and everyone else either retired or was traded. These were great players that kobe "failed" to make better

I am not picking on you eki but I cant believe how everyone blamed kobe for the lakers mediocre record while his teammates sucked ass. none gets playing time in other teams while they were starters with the lakers.

bias, bias, bias
                              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X