Hamed Haddadi Reassigned to D-League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puji View Post
    any chance hell be outta the d league by next week (i know its a longshot), cause memphis is coming to boston, and id love to go to that game
    I be shocked if he even makes it back to a NBA roster ever.

I see either Iran or Europe in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      nope he just went there....i have tickets to their game (clippers-memphis) tomorrow and my $250 went to waste...no one wants to buy it
      You picked the WORST game in the whole NBA season out of all the teams ...

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
        You picked the WORST game in the whole NBA season out of all the teams ...

lol well i live in la and laker tickets are super expensive...so to see haddadi up close i got real good seats at clippers, 3 of them, so not a bad deal at all...and i figured its towards end of the season so he had time to adjust

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
          I be shocked if he even makes it back to a NBA roster ever.
          I see either Iran or Europe in the near future.

he'll just stay in the d-league....he's the tallest guy in the whole league probably...the tallest guys in those teams like 6'10'' - 6'11'' so he can def. be usefull...even if he stays a couple of years in d-league, some nba team will pick him up as back up center atleast

Comment

nope he just went there....i have tickets to their game (clippers-memphis) tomorrow and my $250 went to waste...no one wants to buy it
            damn baba, im sorry. y are the clippers tickets so expensive? u can get like floor seats with $250 when the celtics play a crappy team
            sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

he needs to move to europe....

Comment

Originally posted by Puji View Post
                damn baba, im sorry. y are the clippers tickets so expensive? u can get like floor seats with $250 when the celtics play a crappy team

well it was for 3 seats and they were close seats. First time i was seeing nba players so close. lol
                clipper tix are considered cheap, u should look at laker tix, some games the very last seat up top is atleast 100
                floor seats are in the thousands

Comment

Marc Gasol was an absolute monster last night. Almost had a triple double with 20 points, 10 assists, and 8 rebounds. He also had 3 steals and 3 blocks.

Numbers like that from an NBA rookie center are unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                    Marc Gasol was an absolute monster last night. Almost had a triple double with 20 points, 10 assists, and 8 rebounds. He also had 3 steals and 3 blocks.
                    Numbers like that from an NBA rookie center are unreal.

Eh. u were there too? lol

it was an ok game, i wish there were some more stars involved though...both teams sucked equally...but there were some nice moments

Comment

Eh. u were there too? lol
                      it was an ok game, i wish there were some more stars involved though...both teams sucked equally...but there were some nice moments
                      Na I watched it on TV. Decent game, but the Clippers laid down and died in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                        Na I watched it on TV. Decent game, but the Clippers laid down and died in the 2nd half.

yea they really have no one that good

baron davis is crap too, he's more like an AND 1 baller than a NBA player
                        Jaric also sucks too

Comment

Great news for Haddadi. One of his problems in the D-League has been that the coach and team doesn't have an interest in seeing him develop, get minutes, and get better. Now if he's in the D-League again in the future, the team with his NBA rights will undoubtedly be starting him and giving him major minutes to develop since they will be actually running the D-League team's operations.

NBA teams have greater D-League flexibility
                          By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports
                          34 minutes ago

Buzz up!0 votes PrintThe NBA has decided to create a new partnership with its Developmental League teams called the “hybrid affiliation” that will allow league franchises to control the basketball operations of the minor-league teams without outright purchasing them, Yahoo! Sports has learned.

Teams that chose the hybrid will control completely the basketball operations of their D-League affiliate. The NBA teams will assign the coaches and make the player personnel decisions for the minor league team. As a consequence, the NBA team must commit to paying the $300,000 to $400,000 a season that it costs to expense the D-League organization’s basketball operations. This cost includes paying the salaries of head and assistant coaches, players and trainers.

The details were outlined in a memo the league office sent to its 30 teams on Thursday. Currently, the Los Angeles Lakers, Oklahoma City Thunder and San Antonio Spurs own and operate their own D-League affiliates.

“The cost [of running a team] is less than a minimum-player salary, so it’s worth it to control your young talent,” a Western Conference executive told Yahoo! Sports. “You can either spend that money to build a great minor-league system or you can spend it on a minimum guy that’s sitting at the end of your bench.”

In its eighth season, the D-League has 16 teams and plans to add a 17th franchise in Portland, Maine, next season. Every NBA team has an affiliate that it can use to season players. NBA teams also can recall players who aren’t the property of particular teams. So far this season, 12 players have been called up to the NBA from the D-League.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Comment

Jordan Farmar of Lakers used to play for LA Defenders in d-league

Comment

Comment

He didnt play in the loss to IOWA...

Comment

Working...
                                X