Iranian boxers win bronze in Hungary

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

congrats to them
    Go Cows!

Comment

Good news, our boxing team usually suck.

Comment

man we need better boxing coaches in iran...they usually have size and height but they dont know how to take advantage of it...we need some aggressive fighters kinda like our other ass kickin sports

Comment

I agree iran need to improve there coaching for there boxing team, but keep in mind we lack pressure fighters in amateur boxing you need pressure fighters to gain the points within the rounds. But good on the lads they did well.

Comment

man i was so pissed watching that heavyweight guy we had in olympics, he was up against the russian guy who was a silver medalist from last time so he had more experience than this young guy....but our guy was not taking advantage, he was taller and bigger but he wasnt throwing that many punches, they need to be more aggressive

Comment

yeah i remember, the olympics were a big dissapiontment for us, our guys arent disciplined enough to be successful...we need to start getting credible boxing trainiers from overseas to really help our fighters develop there is little development for boxing in Iran.

By the way do you know if professional boxing is illegal in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by Astroboi View Post
                yeah i remember, the olympics were a big dissapiontment for us, our guys arent disciplined enough to be successful...we need to start getting credible boxing trainiers from overseas to really help our fighters develop there is little development for boxing in Iran.

By the way do you know if professional boxing is illegal in Iran?
                I don't think its illegal, but there simply isn't any sponsors or money to actually make it professional. Just like most international boxers, if they do well in the amateur levels, they usually get picked out and put into the professional circuit.

Comment

I think its something that could develop very quickly, i suppose it wouldnt be as glamorous as fighting Vegas or Atalantic city. But you would definitly get the crowds.

Alot of great fighters never had great amateur careers and alot of great amateurs had bad pro careers.

The only real pro boxer iran has had was iranian born frenchmen Mahyar Monshipour who was World Boxing Association's super bantamweight champion.

Reason i say Banned is because Cuba professional sport is Banned and they have a great boxing team

Comment

Working...
                  X