Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you guys should respect german football....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone has an opinion and a speculation.

reality is there for us to see and accept
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      the only superstars real madrid bought who are playing this season is robben, huntelaar and cannavaro (who is crap anyways), perhaps lass but he still became better when he came to madrid.

while you guys bought ribery, klose, toni and lucio. so its pretty even.

barca bought henry and eto o and alves and toure. so again its pretty even.
      its not that trivial.
      bayern spends that much money only once in a decade or so...

real madrid spends that much pretty much ever year.
      and its not bayerns fault u buy van der vart but keep him on the bench. he adds depth to ur squad.

we dont have depth in our squad, and more importantly, we dont even have a decent RB, a decent DM, a decent GK! but that is for us to be blamed and noone else, but to say bayern spending is pretty much the same as the barca and madrid spending is ridiculous!
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

lol budget excuses? just admit that you were beaten by a team 10x better than you

Comment

10 times better? dont push it!
          not to mention, we were missing klose, lahm, lucio, van buyten.
          sagnol also long term injury and almost retired.
          and for some stupid reason, klinsman didnt play podolski!

so please come back down to earth....
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

porto (budget =0 lol) nearly beat the million $$$ manchester united so budget excuses are old and not funny.
            bayern is considered a european powerhouse but they lost to a champion side.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

they are not excuses, they are the truth.
              in every tournament, there are always some surprises by some poorer/less popular/weaker teams. so its not like porto has always been playing this well against all big teams! and frankly, man utd didnt play well against porto.
              C ronaldo was totally crap that game and berbatov was missing, so that was in porto's advantage.

if bayern could spend money every year like the EPL or la liga teams, we would have to stick with players like lell and oddo??
              we cant even buy mario gomez from stuttgart!!!
              imagine if we could buy diego from bremen or van der vart from hsv and play him next to ribery in the middle..

things would have been the same??

and i seriously believe if we had our full A team available yesterday against ur A team, we would lose something like 2-0 or 3-1 and played much better....
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

lets just say bundesliga has the best reasons for people to visit its game in the stadium.

stadiums are nice, atmosphere is great, the stadium is always packed, the games are entertaining, decent football is played, the entire league is developing, competition is very high etc.

the most beatiful football in the world is played in the spanish league, but the stadium atmosphere is lame. and the league is about the same for a couple of years now

the football played in england is still a disgrace to the game, even if it clearly the strongest league in the world.
                all the experts have been saying this for years. only lay people liked the english league because it had the most goals, the most goal scenes and they played fast.
                abramovich was one of these lay people.
                and since him we have the same league with its primitive football packed with the worlds best players.
                the teams win their games through their players strenght and not through their game.
                so watching the english league is not watching football, its watching the skills of a couple of players

Comment

rofl yashar keep it up. everybody sees how bias you are now. you didnt accept 1 excuse i made for the 4-0 yet you are writing 1001 excuses.

Comment

so..what about real madrid, chelsea, manchester city + ALL the other clubs who have spent more or as much as barca for the past few seasons..can any of them match the barca team this season when they're archiving their full potential? no they can't. you're talking as if barca is a chelsea/city team, while in reality, seven of the players who started yesterday have been in barca for more than three years. two of the remaining four have been there for almost two years now too. and six of the players are from barca's youth teams

this loss isn't any more "respectfull" than real's loss to liverpool, regardless of what excuses you have

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      rofl yashar keep it up. everybody sees how bias you are now. you didnt accept 1 excuse i made for the 4-0 yet you are writing 1001 excuses.
                      wat bias? wat excuses? unlike u, im not coming and say, we played better but we got unlucky and lost! just like u claim u get unlucky EVERY YEAR IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND GET KNOCKED OUT IN THE ROUND OF 16 FOR FIVE CONSECUTIVE YEARS AGAINST FIVE CONSECUTIVE TEAMS FROM DIFFERENT LEAGUES!

tell me where am i not stating OBJECTIVE FACTS here:
                      1)bayern were missing 4-5 key players against a full squad barca team and arguably strongest team in the world while playing away at nou camp
                      2)players have salary caps in bundesliga and are not allowed to be paid as much as they can be paid in epl, la liga and serie A!
                      3)bundesliga teams have a much lesser budget compared to teams of EPL, la liga and serie A!
                      4)bayern makes a big purchase like ribery + toni + klose only once in a decade or so, compared to other european giants who spend like that money around 7 seasons per decade, that too over pricing the players they buy!

can anyone really come and tell me anything i stated above is wrong and has no SIGNIFICANT effect?? REALLY, ANYONE???

i never made any excuse and didnt justify our loss to barca unlike u who said madrid played better than juve but lost both games or ur so called "bad luck theory" about getting knocked out CL every year at the round of 16 no matter which team u face from watever league it is!

sorry, try again!

P.S. whose everybody? u and a few other members here makes everybody?
                      Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 04-09-2009, 05:57 PM.
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi
                        so..what about real madrid, chelsea, manchester city + ALL the other clubs who have spent more or as much as barca for the past few seasons..can any of them match the barca team this season when they're archiving their full potential? no they can't. you're talking as if barca is a chelsea/city team, while in reality, seven of the players who started yesterday have been in barca for more than three years. two of the remaining four have been there for almost two years now too. and six of the players are from barca's youth teams

this loss isn't any more "respectfull" than real's loss to liverpool, regardless of what excuses you have
                        1)i didnt make up excuses, so get that STRAIGHT! did i say we played good? did i say we were unlucky? did i say we didnt get outplayed and didnt deserve to lose? so wat "excuses" did i make?
                        i reminded everyone the circumstances surrounding that game which was the truth and inspite of that, i said we would still lose even with a fully fit squad, but probably with a better performance and a smaller margin, DIDNT I? SO AGAIN, WHERE DID I MAKE EXCUSES?
                        it was a total justifiable loss and i never said anything positive about bayern in the game! u on the other hand be a man and accept that we played without 5 or 6 of our starters FOR WATEVER reason AT NOUCAMP WHILE BARCA PLAYED A 100% FIT SQUAD!
                        like i said, my guess is that if we had played a fully fit squad against ur fully fit squad, we would probably lose be a lesser margin and wouldnt play that poor!
                        i dont see where im making excuses here and if u dont want to accept such a TRIVIAL point, then the only person being in denial is u!

i would like to see how barca would play if they didnt have valdez, puyol, marquez, alvez, abidal & henry AWAY! u think it wont make A MAJOR DIFFERENCE in ur performance?
                        here is ur chance, lets see u answer this question of mine WITHOUT MAKING EXCUSES!

2)i never said if bayern had the same budget as the other european powerhouses we would put the entire europe in our back pockets,but we would surely play better and progress further than the quarter finals in CL. at the end of the day, only one team becomes a champion and if we had the same budget they did, our chances of winning would be significantly more.AGAIN, ANOTHER TRIVIAL POINT!
                        and just a reminder, just because some teams mismanage their money and cant succeed with so much of spending doesnt mean every team will fail inspite of spending so much!

3)and the scoreline isnt respectful at all, no 4-0 scoreline is respectful to any team!
                        BUT, u cant compare the 2 circumstances of bayern losing 4-0 to barca and madrid losing 4-0 to liverpool because:
                        a)madrid has a stronger squad with MUCH MORE depth on the bench than bayern.
                        b)liverpool didnt play with a 100& fully fit squad unlike barca (if i remember correctly? need confirmation on this plz)
                        c)barca is arguably the strongest team in the world at the moment, the results, the stats and the performances are clear indications of that. they are a better team than liverpool.
                        d)madrid's budget is much more than bayerns, and again, their players get paid astronomical salaries compared to bundesliga players who all are enforced salary caps!

and inspite of all this, we made it 1 step further than madrid in the tournament. yes, i know we got sporting lisbon and they got liverpool but hey, its their fault they ended up 2nd in the group stage and lost to juve on their own ground while we ended up first BY BEATING LYON IN FRANCE ITSELF! so we made our own destiny and got a good draw as well while they made theirs and ended up getting liverpool!
                        Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 04-09-2009, 06:11 PM.
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Well atleast we lost 4-0 to a good and strong team, not some team who lost 3-1 in its own ground 3-1 the next round.

Barca did well and they won it, there were some problems like Bayern missing some key players, but I agree with Yashar, we cant keep up with the competition by spending every other season.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            wat bias? wat excuses? unlike u, im not coming and say, we played better but we got unlucky and lost! just like u claim u get unlucky EVERY YEAR IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND GET KNOCKED OUT IN THE ROUND OF 16 FOR FIVE CONSECUTIVE YEARS AGAINST FIVE CONSECUTIVE TEAMS FROM DIFFERENT LEAGUES!

1)bayern were missing 4-5 key players against a full squad barca team and arguably strongest team in the world while playing away at nou camp
                            2)players have salary caps in bundesliga and are not allowed to be paid as much as they can be paid in epl, la liga and serie A!
                            3)bundesliga teams have a much lesser budget compared to teams of EPL, la liga and serie A!
                            4)bayern makes a big purchase like ribery + toni + klose only once in a decade or so, compared to other european giants who spend like that money around 7 seasons per decade, that too over pricing the players they buy!

can anyone really come and tell me anything i stated above is wrong and has no SIGNIFICANT effect?? REALLY, ANYONE???

i never made any excuse and didnt justify our loss to barca unlike u who said madrid played better than juve but lost both games or ur so called "bad luck theory" about getting knocked out CL every year at the round of 16 no matter which team u face from watever league it is!

sorry, try again!

P.S. whose everybody? u and a few other members here makes everybody?
                            ROFL thats because when you lose 4-0 and got raped you cant say you played better. im sure if you played better and lost by a goal you would not have stayed silent. so you are making excuses, but when i say reasonable things like we lost to liverpool by more goals than we should have because of the ref and that we were forced to attack leaving space behind and it was at anfield you dismissed my excuses completely so you think i am going to listen to your excuses? what goes around comes around.

4-0 son. your team is done. no excuses.

Comment

what about that russian team that bayern lost 4-0 to?
                              did they spend more money than bayern?
                              got to accept bayern has been disappointing past few years and chocked in important moments, like uefa semi(?) CL and now in the league.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                                what about that russian team that bayern lost 4-0 to?
                                did they spend more money than bayern?
                                got to accept bayern has been disappointing past few years and chocked in important moments, like uefa semi(?) CL and now in the league.
                                we played a bad game against zenit and we lost by a huge margin! just like wolfsburg where we played bad and lost by a huge margin. u think if we played 9 more times against zenit or against wolfsburg, we would still lose with the same scoreline, if we would lose in the first place?

such games happen once in a while and with our defense not being the strongest and most organized, it shouldnt be surprising it happens to us when we fall back and try to equalize, we get scored on even more.

bayern has been doing better than many of the european power houses in europe inspite of its less budget and the bundesliga salary caps.
                                bayern has progressed further than real madrid, intermilan and lyon in CL in past few years! probably roma too, not sure but have to check on this..
                                and they year we were in UEFA, we advanced much higher than wat AC milan could in this years UEFA!
                                we reached the semis, milan didnt even reach the quarter finals of the UEFA cup!

and the league is far from over just cos we lost 5-1 to wolfsburg means its all over in the league???

instead of bringing up examples of tournaments dark horses like porto or zenit which is like one team among 32 teams in every tournament and an exception to the rule, why dont u just answer my question and tell me a simple YES or NO to this:

think of it this way, how many teams with small budgets have been able to do something major in europe?
                                and now compare it to how many teams with big budgets have been able to do something major in europe!
                                u guys are just trying to bring up exceptions to the rules!

not that the zenit team we lost to was some poor team cos they formed the major backbone of the russian national team who pleased everyone in the euros but anyways, losing to them 4-0 is still a shameful result and totally unacceptable and unjustifiable!
                                Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 04-10-2009, 04:03 AM.
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X