Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you guys should respect german football....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the salary cap anyway?

I think this rule needs to be taken away if Bundesliga wants to keep up with the other major leagues.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

salary cap means there is a limit upto which footballers can be paid. they cant be paid more than that limit even if the club is willing to pay him more.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^

I know that man. I mean how much is the limit? $?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          man, milad, do u ALWAYS HAVE TO EMBARASS URSELF???

DID U EVEN BOTHER READING MY EARLIER COMMENTS OR U JUST JUMP ON UR KEYBOARD TO TYPE ANYTHING THAT COMES TO UR MIND??

1)BUNDESLIGA HAS SALARY CAPS! it doesnt matter how rich u r but when players are not allowed to get a salary above a certain value, even if they are worth it, then it makes the players reluctant to come to bundesliga

2)BAYERN MAY BE ONE OF THE RICHEST, BUT, IT DOESNT SPEND OR RATHER, ITS NOT ALLOWED TO SPEND TOO MUCH TO AVOID GOING IN DEBTS - AGAIN A LAW IN GERMANY! (members residing in germany, if anyone can confirm this, it will be great!)
          just because someone is rich doesnt mean he will spend. noone said bayern is a poor team, we said bayern's budget isnt as big as the other teams! the bayern management tries to avoid debts and is one of the very few top european clubs who has no debts!

3)if im not mistaken, this list shows the worth of a team, i.e., if someone wants to buy one of these clubs today, its the price mentioned above.
          in other words, it includes the assets as well and not just the liquid cash available to them, but it doesnt show the spending power of the clubs! so for example, allianz arena which is bayerns new stadium is one of the most modern and probably most expensive stadiums of the world with very modern facilities, and adds value to bayern's figure above, but it doesnt help in its spending power now does it?
          and think of it this way, teams like chelsea and man city can also be fed with more money from abramovic and the abu dhabi company whenever necessary, but bayern cant do that! so, this list isnt showing the worth of abramovic but rather the worth of chelsea FC club only! abramovic himself has other businesses which add to his worth but dont add to chelsea's worth! however, whenever required, abrahamovic can bring money from his other businesses and pour into chelsea! but bayern cant do that! so this list is only one way of accountants comparing the european clubs. there are many different accounting ways clubs can be compared and make the list look so different.

most european teams are over spending and are in massive debts and need billionaires to come and bail them out! bayern is not in that situation because it works within a fixed budget!
          always embarrass myself? uh no not rly. ok this time i forgot about the salary cap when i saw that article. but thats not others fault that you there is a salary cap. its like arsenal fans complaining when wenger is being cheap. nobody forced you to support bayern. so when you lose you cant blame salary cap. the salary cap doesnt stop you from buying enough world class players to create a team that compete now does it? i already did the superstar comparison with other teams. ok other clubs might have some more depth but that doesnt really matter. its clear you are just making lame excuses after losing 4-0 by blaming the salary cap. where were you to blame the salary cap when you beat sporting lisbon 12-1 on aggregate and were so c0cky? LOL!

blaming ref or 11 man defense is reasonable when true because its what happened in that game, but not randomly blaming salary cap when you lose and bragging when you win. LOL!

Comment

^^
            hehe agree milad.
            like after the 12-1 bayern fans started saying how powehourse bayern is and etc lifting the trophy...but suddenly after this loss they think of salary caps LOOL

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
              always embarrass myself? uh no not rly. ok this time i forgot about the salary cap when i saw that article. but thats not others fault that you there is a salary cap. its like arsenal fans complaining when wenger is being cheap. nobody forced you to support bayern. so when you lose you cant blame salary cap. the salary cap doesnt stop you from buying enough world class players to create a team that compete now does it? i already did the superstar comparison with other teams. ok other clubs might have some more depth but that doesnt really matter. its clear you are just making lame excuses after losing 4-0 by blaming the salary cap. where were you to blame the salary cap when you beat sporting lisbon 12-1 on aggregate and were so c0cky? LOL!

blaming ref or 11 man defense is reasonable when true because its what happened in that game, but not randomly blaming salary cap when you lose and bragging when you win. LOL!
              Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              ^^
              hehe agree milad.
              like after the 12-1 bayern fans started saying how powehourse bayern is and etc lifting the trophy...but suddenly after this loss they think of salary caps LOOL

1)i didnt blame anyone for the salary cap.i just said it exists and is one reason why top players are reluctant to come to germany and usually use the bundesliga as a stepping stone in their career!

2)i started supporting bayern only cos 3 of our iranian players played there, no other reason! so if anything, atleast it shows some patriotism in me for my mother country! before daei (who was our first iranian player in bayern) started playing in germany, i really didnt care about bayern or even follow their games or follow the bundesliga!
              noone forced me to i know. otherwise i would be pretty neutral, just like european national teams which i am pretty neutral with. if im slightly biased towards germany, its because of their bayern players which again, is because of the iranian players who played in bayern and other german teams in the first place.

3)please show me where was i c0cky when we beat sporting lisbon. NO, REALLY, PLEASE DO! here, let me help u start, here is the bayern munich fan thread:http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=42442

here are my posts in the bayern thread related to CL after beating sporting and before playing barca:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...postcount=1090

i am not a fan of ernesto sosa, but lately klinsman has been giving him more playtime... i dont think he is good enough to play in the CL...
              i actually prefer having van buyten on the field, he has a great sense or scoring, specially from set pieces, both on headers and on taking powerful shots.
              so although demichellis is better than van buyten in defense, i dont mind seeing demichellis as DM and van buyten in defense next to lucio....
              btw, we play first leg away at nou camp and return leg at munich. for some reason, im quite optimistic about this game
              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...postcount=1078

and barca beating sporting lisbon in the group stages wat? 8-3 i think was any better (Here, shayan was saying bayern beating sporting by a big margin was a fluke) ? bayern without ribery and toni outscored barca

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...postcount=1083

dude, dont bet on it man....
              3 of our most influential players are injured at the moment = klose, toni, ribery.
              with an inexperienced GK, and the absence of a real defensive midfielder in the squad, like i said from the beginning of the tourney, i will be happy with a final 4 appearance in the semis... anything beyond that is bonus for me.
              and who knows, if we avoid manutd, barca & liverpool in the semis, we might even make it to the finals
              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...postcount=1076

our squad depth isnt as strong as the others in europe either.... so injuries to us is costlier to us than it is to others....
              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...postcount=1072

hehehe...he means villareal.....

i think even arsenal is not doing that great these days...so porto, villareal or arsenal are all good draws in my opinion.. i was hoping for a semi's appearance for us this year which for me would be a success given the squad's depth and all the changes we have had this year and the fluctuations in the bundesliga.

losing klose is a big blow cos he is a very hard worker striker with high committment and dedication to team, neither toni is like that nor podolski

damn...it sux to lose him at this stage with so many other key players all injured...

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=42442&page=14

biya armin jan, narahat shodi vasat 7 ta zadan! (Armin saying bayern either wins with 5 goals or loses with 5 goals and i joked telling him we won with 7 against sporting just for u)

guys, notice past 2 games, we are playing with almost our B team and we have won 7-1 and 5-0 compared to our A team who even lost at allianz arena... (meaning our B team gets better results than our A team!)

btw as usual, if anyone can provide us with the highlights/goals online, it would be great, preferably on youtube
              here are some other CL threads after the sporting game and before the barca game. PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I GOT C0CKY AFTER THE SPORTING GAME:
              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=72699
              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=71629
              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=71306
              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=71217

i will help u to do it fast and no need to read through all the pages of all the threads.
              go to "SEARCH THIS THREAD", click on advanced search and in the box saying "serach by user name" type yashar_fasihnia.
              all my posts in those threads will show up. NOW DO THAT FOR THOSE 4 -5 threads above AND SHOW ME WHERE I GOT C0CKY AFTER THE SPORTING GAME!

I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE ONCE AND FOR ALL HOW DESPERATE U R TO ACCUSE PEOPLE OF SOMETHING THAT U GO AHEAD AND MAKE UP ARGUMENTS!

4)u just dont get it do u? i didnt blame our loss to barcelona on the salary cap. i said if bundesliga wouldnt have a salary cap, bundesliga teams would be able to do better in eurrope. this isnt just about bayern nor is it just regarding the barca game. this is something general!

"LOL"

P.S. shayan, since u agree with milad, please feel free to answer any of these points i made above, specially number 3 where i (or any other bayern fan for that matter) said "bayern will win the trophy" part which u are claiming. thanx
              Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 04-11-2009, 04:42 AM.
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

u were missing half of ur DEFENSE, that is 2 players out of 11 although marquez isnt any worse than a starter himself!
                we were missing 4-5 players OUT OF THE WHOLE SQUAD! how are the 2 comparable?
                and dadashe man, when i say we were missing 4-5 players, it also means we were having another 5-6 starters on the field which u named above! i never said, we were missing 11 starters! i said we were missing, 4-5 starters, and mostly all in defense. we had to play a 19 year old breno who hasnt played more than 180 minutes the entire season this year!
                lell and oddo are pathetic and just cos they have a few caps under their belt doesnt mean they are good.
                and just to let u know, lell has only played twice for german U21 and 0 for german national team!
                he is so poor even in german U-21, he has had only 2 caps! so imagine that!
                but the flawed squad is nobody's fault except bayern managements fault itself and i only blame them, for it and noone else.
                u beat atheletic madrid 3-0 with ur 9 players rested, not some european powerhouse!
                we also beat sporting lisbona 7-1 with many of our players rested, but are sporting lisbona a european powerhouse?
                so sorry, bur ur answer is invalid.
                we played against barca, a european powerhouse and currently the strongest team in the world without 4-5 starters AWAY.
                u played athletico madrid when resting some players (and remember how much more depth ur bench has compared to us), how are the 2 situations comparable??
                you were missing 3 players as far as i know; lucio, van buyten and lahm. correct me if i'm wrong though

atletico madrid are better than any german team, except possibly bayern..they are 10x better than sporting..just look at their squad. they one of the top 4-5 teams in spain, and probably top 15 in europe

btw barca's squad isn't so much bigger as you want it to be; we have like 22-23 or something players..i'm pretty sure bayerns is around that size

Comment

yashar no one said that exact same phrase but the feelings around bayern fans was positive and confident about the match. you guys showed bayern's record in cl against barca and how barca never beaten bayern.
                  so you treated it like a normal game against 2 big teams but after the loss, you sound to bring excuses of 3 players missing, and salary caps
                  I mean its bayern thats playing shit right now, look werder bremen with the same rules beat ac milan or hamburhg beat man city.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

yashar no one said that exact same phrase but the feelings around bayern fans was positive and confident about the match. you guys showed bayern's record in cl against barca and how barca never beaten bayern.
                    so you treated it like a normal game against 2 big teams but after the loss, you sound to bring excuses of 3 players missing, and salary caps
                    I mean its bayern thats playing shit right now, look werder bremen with the same rules beat ac milan or hamburhg beat man city.
                    ^what he said. i cant believe im agreeing with shayan. well theres a barca game in 7 minutes so that is soon about to change.

btw yashar calm down and stop taking everything so literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                      you were missing 3 players as far as i know; lucio, van buyten and lahm. correct me if i'm wrong though
                      atletico madrid are better than any german team, except possibly bayern..they are 10x better than sporting..just look at their squad. they one of the top 4-5 teams in spain, and probably top 15 in europe
                      btw barca's squad isn't so much bigger as you want it to be; we have like 22-23 or something players..i'm pretty sure bayerns is around that size
                      lahm, lucio, van buyten, sagnol, klose and rensing who was benched

and when i say barca squad is more deep, i dont mean u have 75 players while we have only 23!
                      i meant ur bench is much stronger.

we dont have 1 decent experienced GK, we have only 1 quality fullback in the entire squad (lahm) - the other one is long time injured and is never gonna come back (sagnol!), we dont have a single DM in the entire squad.

now compare that to barca who has great subs for every position whether it is attack, midfield or defense. u can only complain about ur GK.

look at our list of subs: hans jorg butt, christian lell, andreas ottl, breno, ernesto sosa - bunch of jokers!
                      we have only 3 decent subs, that too not high quality, but above average players - altintop, borowski & podolski.

now compare that to barca's bench and u how heavier ur bench is.

but anyways man, this is getting too long and im gonna stop this discussion with u guys.

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

dude, any team who wins with a good margin before a CL game will have a positive and confident attitude for the next match!
                        but that doesnt mean, they are positive of winning the CL or something!!
                        it just means going into a tough game with a lot of confidence!
                        now is that a crime or something abnormal???

and i dont know who brought the bayern barca head to head stats but again, wats wrong in showing the match history of any 2 teams before a game they are gonna play???
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                          ^what he said. i cant believe im agreeing with shayan. well theres a barca game in 7 minutes so that is soon about to change.

btw yashar calm down and stop taking everything so literally.
                          baba, u say i got c0cky when i didnt, i dont know how else i should have taken it, but anyways!
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                          X