Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petrov, Ideal replacement for Ballack?

چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

this should be in internatioal mister MOD and u posted it 2 times.

Comment

Originally posted by iranownsmexico
      this should be in internatioal mister MOD and u posted it 2 times.
      my bad, its fixed now.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Petrov's gone relativley unnoticed for soo long, he's my favourite player on Celtic full of life and skill. He's got talent but I don't believe anyone can fit Ballacks shoes skill wise, but maybe he'll be more of a boost psychologically which is what Mathaus is saying. I think Van Bommel would be the better of the 2 if thats what they're trying to achieve.
        STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
        A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

I think they'll buy Mark van Bommel instead. Petrov doesn't cut it for me

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
          And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by salarvafaian
            Mattahus, who won six Bundesliga titles during his time at Bayern, added: "Since Ballack came to Bayern four years ago the club has had no international success.
            lol, Good one by Mattahus

At the end of the day, I think Karimi will get the spot if he wants it (plays the way he can.)
            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Working...
            X