Champions League Quarter Finals- 2nd Leg Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    we may have only 2 English starters in our Liverpool...but look @ Barca, they don't win cuz of their SPANISH talent..Messi = Argentina, Henry = France, Eto'o= Cameroon....it's not the case anyways, because I can't care less for England's national team and don't bash Liverpool because we are more spanish than your Barca

and yea EPL has got the best quality simply because it's the best league. I don't care if players aren't actaully English, but our league has the best players because they are smart enough to know that a challenge in EPL is crucial and a must in their soccer career.

and you talked about Milan '07, I simply loved how they rolled over Man U...but the finals and those 2 Inzaghi goals, let's not discuss here

and EPL > La Liga because

Liverpool+Chelsea+Arsenal+ManU+Everton+Villa >>>> Barca+Real+V.Real+Valencia+Sevilla+Athletico

all those things said, I admire Messi and Barca...they are a fantastic team, but it doesn't mean that they are better than the entire EPL

I wish there was arule in which teams could exchange leagues for occasions, so we could swap Stoke for Barca
    Its just been a couple of years epl clubs have been successful in UCL, where were you when Italians and Spanish were rolling over the english teams?
    Im pretty sure Italians and Spanish teams such as R.Madrid, Valencia, Ac Milan, Juve, will put their hand in their pockets and eventually rise again, dominating the competitions once again. although i dont lik to see domination I want to see competition between the 3 major leagues + the rest
    Barca currently is the best team in the world and Messi the best player. no questions.

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
    The Champions League has been boring since England started to dominate the competition.
    agree. but liverpool_chelsea game was a hell of a ucl game, one of the best ive watched since the chelsea_barca game in 05.
    Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    i know you guys deep in know that it's gonna be a barca-arsenal final
    hell yea, with barca repeating their success against the lousy arsenal team

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      hell yea, with barca repeating their success against the lousy arsenal team
      hey that was not needed to say because we know it's going to be beautiful close game of football BUT this time Gunners to edge out the Catalons to win it.

Comment

^
        Barca 3-0 Arsenal
        Henry x3
        oghde champions league 06 final ro sare arsenal khali mikone

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

united vs barca final

and damn we can play arsenal up2 4 times next month, 2 games CL, EPL and maybe the fa cup

p.s ali i thought it said 69 coz i had to watch the game on a freaking small screen online

Comment

Working...
          X