Who are KSA football stars???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder who are the football stars they have for beating us in in qualification and in ACL.

KSA only beat us because the players were really motivated, since every player in the team received 1 million dollars for winning this game!
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
      KSA only beat us because the players were really motivated, since every player in the team received 1 million dollars for winning this game!

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
        is that a fact?

Comment

The 8-0ers real stars are sitting behind desks and wiring money to referees of their upcoming games in order to ensure the sauding of the match well beforehand.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Mohammed noor is a beast, he had a lot to do with saudis comeback at azadi. Al shaloub is a good player, as is maleek maaz. And of course yasser al qahtani is one of the best in ksa.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              The 8-0ers real stars are sitting behind desks and wiring money to referees of their upcoming games in order to ensure the sauding of the match well beforehand.
              That won't suprise me if it was thrue.

Comment

shamim is on the money, just al qahtani (who had a terrible trial at city..came with a saudi posse and was crying after he got tackled and of course grass-rolled im sure lol) and ive heard good things about noor

but saudi is a disgrace to representing AFC in the world cup..but then again AFC is a disgrace to world football lol

that being said saudi can beat decent teams, but its so much run just ragging on them lol
                Go Cows!

Comment

Al Megezi is their best along with Al VezVezi Khanoom Ghezi!

Comment

The only person id mention as a ksa "star" is Yasser Al-Qahtani. He is one of the best forwards in asia for sure..

Comment

Hussain Sulaimani (Abdel Ghani) isn't featuring on the national team any more. I think the players that have been at all impressive during the qualifiers are Mohammed Noor as IS8 mentioned, as well as Nayif Ahmed.

let's be real though. They're nothing special. This success vis-a-vis Iran recently can be attributed more so to Iranian football's internal issues.

Comment

I got a few:

Money,Money,Money,Money,Money,Money,Money,Money,Mo ney,Money,Money,Money,Money,Money,Money,Money,Mone y,Money,Money,Money,Money and money.

Those players are quite good.
                        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

^ i heard cash is also good too

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                            The only person id mention as a ksa "star" is Yasser Al-Qahtani. He is one of the best forwards in asia for sure..

i really hope he's not, beacuse it would be a dissaster of asian football to have him as asia best forwards? then EVEN THE EUROPEANS would think Asian football is corrupt

^^ i have got any ideas of what da f*ck im saying
                            A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

You guys are pathetic....

Saudi Arabia has many stars: Al-Qahtani, Al-Shalhoob, Waleed Abdulla (gk), Malik Muath, Al-Fraidi, Mohd Noor, Naif Hazazi....etc....they don't have to play in European leagues to prove to any of you that they're of excellent quality....hundreds of players in Europe don't ACTUALLY deserve to play there, yet they do....So, its not so great deal if your players are in Europe while they suck as a team !!!!.....KSA teams are FAR better than Iranian teams....and their national team just conquered the Azadi....KSA has been all over the Iranian team since 1984....

You can give all the stupid reasons for losing a match....money, Referees, grassrolling.....but the fact remains: You talk the talk, KSA walks the walk...

Comment

Working...
                              X