Who are KSA football stars???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Hussain Sulaimani (Abdel Ghani) isn't featuring on the national team any more. I think the players that have been at all impressive during the qualifiers are Mohammed Noor as IS8 mentioned, as well as Nayif Ahmed.

let's be real though. They're nothing special. This success vis-a-vis Iran recently can be attributed more so to Iranian football's internal issues.
    Does that mean that someone could attribute Egypt recent successes in Africa to Cameroonian/Nigerian internal issues !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Matador View Post
      Does that mean that someone could attribute Egypt recent successes in Africa to Cameroonian/Nigerian internal issues !!!!!!!!!!
      1) No
      2) Aren't you Bahraini Why are you riding Saudi's jock?

Comment

1) No
        2) Aren't you Bahraini Why are you riding Saudi's jock?
        I thought that should be obvious for you, since you're Egyptian !

First: I should tell what is RIGHT....claims against Saudi Arabia here are non-sense and are only driven by hate/envy.

Second: Because Arabs/Muslims should stand for each other (in positive ways).

You shouldn't be surprised because I could be riding Egyptian jock one day !

Comment

I thought that should be obvious for you, since you're Egyptian !
          First: I should tell what is RIGHT....claims against Saudi Arabia here are non-sense and are only driven by hate/envy.
          Second: Because Arabs/Muslims should stand for each other (in positive ways).
          You shouldn't be surprised because I could be riding Egyptian jock one day !
          Dude, first of all.. isn't Iran a predominately Muslim nation too?

2nd have you ever been to Saudi Arabia? Have you seen how so called "Arab Muslim brothers" are treated there? I lived there for 4 years and all I can say is God help all Egyptians that have to endure that kind of hate and double-standard. Unfortunately the only people they have no envy towards and show any kind of respect for are Americans and Europeans.

Maybe it's different in Bahrain, but "brother" is the last word I'd use to describe how Saudis feel about Egypt, constantly comparing themselves to and ridiculing Egypt/Egyptians to make themselves feel better.

Comment

God help all Egyptians
            which God you call to?, God of Moses or Pharaohs!

If you claim that 3 million Egyptians face hatred here, let them return to Egypt, simply as that, now plz tell us how is Hezbollah activities inside Egypt these days? how they were planning attacks in Egypt.(your Muslim brothers)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7994304.stm

Comment

Originally posted by test1 View Post
              which God you call to?, God of Moses or Pharaohs!
              If you claim that 3 million Egyptians face hatred here, let them return to Egypt, simply as that, now plz tell us how is Hezbollah activities inside Egypt these days? how they were planning attacks in Egypt.(your Muslim brothers)
              http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7994304.stm
              The same God that belongs to the majority of the mistreated Egyptians (and Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indonesians, etc.).

I'm sure not every single one of 3,000,000 are facing the same thing, and my beef is of course only with those doing the misdeeds. If you follow my posts here you know I wouldn't hate anyone just because of where they're from.

Are you denying that many from the groups above (including Egyptians) undergo harsh, often racist treatment in Saudi Arabia? Because that would be silly.

Also, nobody planning attacks on innocent civilians is my brother. And finally, I hope you don't believe everything the Egyptian government (one of the many woefully dishonest, notoriously corrupt regimes in the region) says..

let them return to Egypt, simply as that
              So if they choose to stay and try to make a living, their treatment is justified?

Comment

You guys are pathetic....
                Saudi Arabia has many stars: Al-Qahtani, Al-Shalhoob, Waleed Abdulla (gk), Malik Muath, Al-Fraidi, Mohd Noor, Naif Hazazi....etc....they don't have to play in European leagues to prove to any of you that they're of excellent quality....hundreds of players in Europe don't ACTUALLY deserve to play there, yet they do....So, its not so great deal if your players are in Europe while they suck as a team !!!!.....KSA teams are FAR better than Iranian teams....and their national team just conquered the Azadi....KSA has been all over the Iranian team since 1984....
                You can give all the stupid reasons for losing a match....money, Referees, grassrolling.....but the fact remains: You talk the talk, KSA walks the walk...
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

someone ban this fool... You are saying Saudi is better than Iran and you have been misproven in several posts... just quit it and leave the site, no one likes you here and no one takes you serious because you are ignorant

Comment

can we just stop the hatred? lol seriously, at this point in time, saudis are better than iran at soccer. they just came to azadi and took a 2-1 victory in front of 100,000 people. that was w/o star striker yasser al-qahtani too. we must give ksa credit for their victory. even at azadi, the saudis were CHEERED off the field!!! by iranians!!! they played a hell of a game. ksa football earned my respect through that game.

but id love to see the saudis come to turkey and see what real hell is like.

Comment

Everyone knows Saudis are some of the worst people in the WORLD. Anyone who is a foreigner goes there for money, and they all describe Saudis as arrogant, lazy, people who think their sh*t don't smell, abusive and culturally backward ...

Honestly, you guys should hear how Indian-Pakistani-Indonesian-Filipino etc. maids are treated there ... it's HORRIBLE ... and these people are their so-called Muslim brothers/ sisters. The root problem is, because Mecca is in Arabia, that these people feel invincible and feel protected from God's Wrath when they do something bad. God only cares about Good-Doers/ Righteousness, not where you are born or where you come from!

Funny story ... I remember once a Palestinian guy was at my house, a religious guy too, we were talking ... and he said he was walking down the street with 3 of his friends or so, and they were talking. He said there was one Persian Gulf Saudi, and the rest were non-Persian Gulf "Arabs" (i.e. Syrians, Palestinians etc.). And the Saudi guy tells them straight-up, "you know, there is only one true Arab here."

That's their attitude in a nutshell. God doesn't care for Arabness guys. Remember.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                        can we just stop the hatred? lol seriously, at this point in time, saudis are better than iran at soccer. they just came to azadi and took a 2-1 victory in front of 100,000 people. that was w/o star striker yasser al-qahtani too. we must give ksa credit for their victory. even at azadi, the saudis were CHEERED off the field!!! by iranians!!! they played a hell of a game. ksa football earned my respect through that game.

you mean beating each other
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post

are you half-Turkish from Turkey?

Comment

The same God that belongs to the majority of the mistreated Egyptians (and Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indonesians, etc.).

I'm sure not every single one of 3,000,000 are facing the same thing, and my beef is of course only with those doing the misdeeds. If you follow my posts here you know I wouldn't hate anyone just because of where they're from.

Are you denying that many from the groups above (including Egyptians) undergo harsh, often racist treatment in Saudi Arabia? Because that would be silly.

Also, nobody planning attacks on innocent civilians is my brother. And finally, I hope you don't believe everything the Egyptian government (one of the many woefully dishonest, notoriously corrupt regimes in the region) says..

So if they choose to stay and try to make a living, their treatment is justified?
                            can you please clarify your comment about Egypt/Hezbollah? I'm not sure I get what you're saying.

Comment

Saudi "stars"

well, for Iranians the most well know is and will always be Mohammad Al doayeh. One of the best ever goalies in Asia.

as for now, Yasser Al-Qahtani, Malek Moaz, Saad al-Harthi, Faisal (something), Al-Shalhoub, Tukar, Mohammad Nour, and recently for the moment Naif Hazazi. these are all good players.

sadly for us, Iran lost to a depleted Saudi side. This Saudi national team is very very weak by Asian standards, even by Saudi standards. That means Iran is weak too, tactically. Thats part of the game. We lost, hope we can bounce back in style.

Yea Saudis say alot of kori, but Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, even Algeria are better teams than Saudi Arabia.

Ive played with saudis before, they are not that good. I have played with egyptians, libyians, Iraqis, with few kuwaitis and lebanese. Arabs are not that good. They get dribbled so easily. The saudis are physical, they hit u hard. The african arabs are very strong. Ive played with Turks, and they are a whole different story. They are actually good.

Comment

I would love to see Egypt in the world cup. They should be exciting.

Comment

Working...
                                X