Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh View Post
    1) No
    2) Aren't you Bahraini Why are you riding Saudi's jock?
    Why are you surprised man? Bahrainis even play for Saudis whenever they need a win, or whenever Saudis rivals should lose they play their asses off while themselves dont have any hopes of promotion.
    2002 WCQ is the best example.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
      Why are you surprised man? Bahrainis even play for Saudis whenever they need a win, or whenever Saudis rivals should lose they play their asses off while themselves dont have any hopes of promotion.
      2002 WCQ is the best example.
      Salam Masoud...

If you can't beat a team its YOUR problem, and you have yourself to blame...crying how others feel happy for your losses wouldn't change anything and will NEVER make you improve....

Comment

Originally posted by El Matador View Post
        Salam Masoud...

If you can't beat a team its YOUR problem, and you have yourself to blame...crying how others feel happy for your losses wouldn't change anything and will NEVER make you improve....
        Well, doesnt change the fact that Bahrainis kiss Saudis arse!

Comment

Who are KSA football stars???

Pharaoh...and rest of the guys....

There is no denial that KSA has racism, ignorance,....etc. These things are a shame....But guys, these things are common to every Middle-East or a Third-World nation !!! why ONLY things in KSA are hyped ??!!....Racism is present in even the Developed nations like the UK and the US !!!....(A Saudi student was beaten to death in England few months back, many stories can be told).

Even our Persian friends here think Iran is NOT perfect, corrupt, and felled with problems.....and are generally not happy with how their country is run nowadays !!!!....KSA or any Arab nation is no different !!!!

My point here is that WHY we keep generalizing all the bad attitudes on all people !!!!!....there are still many voices in Saudi Arabia that condemn racism and ignorance....the same voices are there in Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Iraq......

Pharaoh:

It is a shame that such things are heppening for SOME Egyptians in KSA, but you got to understand that those don't represent all Saudis....there are many many cases of good examples that I've known or seen of Egyptians working in KSA+other countries....I expect you to be reasonable and not over-emphasize the bad examples

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
            can we just stop the hatred? lol seriously, at this point in time, saudis are better than iran at soccer. they just came to azadi and took a 2-1 victory in front of 100,000 people. that was w/o star striker yasser al-qahtani too. we must give ksa credit for their victory. even at azadi, the saudis were CHEERED off the field!!! by iranians!!! they played a hell of a game. ksa football earned my respect through that game.

but id love to see the saudis come to turkey and see what real hell is like.
            Thanks...You are truly a voice of fairness....

Turkey is a team of a high European standard and are very respected.....KSA playing in Istanbul would be a VERY exciting match, it would benefit KSA very much since Turkey is a better team....but I don't think Turks view the match as a political/historical/racial encounter like some Iranians

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
              can we just stop the hatred? lol seriously, at this point in time, saudis are better than iran at soccer. they just came to azadi and took a 2-1 victory in front of 100,000 people. that was w/o star striker yasser al-qahtani too. we must give ksa credit for their victory. even at azadi, the saudis were CHEERED off the field!!! by iranians!!! they played a hell of a game. ksa football earned my respect through that game.

but id love to see the saudis come to turkey and see what real hell is like.
              real hell?
              Belgium drew there

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
              CITY

Comment

You talk the talk, KSA walks the walk...
                They sure do!!!!

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

view the match as a political/historical/racial encounter like some Iranians
                  or like some Saudis .

About your other post, yes, everywhere there is racism, ignorance etc. but your racism happens on a systemic and systematic level. Your racism is so institutionalized and is embedded in your culture. For instance, where else can a women (Saudi women/ Arab women here) cannot get married to a Saudi/Arab man? Yet the opposite happens and can happen.

Your country's systemic racism and ignorance is on another WHOLE level ... and many of that is cultural, you can't just ONLY blame your government

Comment

here he is in the famous a-rabs famous green jersey

Comment

Almost all the players of saudi Arabia are black.Thats why thwy are good.

Comment

^^^

doubt it, they werent good enough to make it back home so they have to settle for KSA
                        Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
                          or like some Saudis .
                          About your other post, yes, everywhere there is racism, ignorance etc. but your racism happens on a systemic and systematic level. Your racism is so institutionalized and is embedded in your culture. For instance, where else can a women (Saudi women/ Arab women here) cannot get married to a Saudi/Arab man? Yet the opposite happens and can happen.
                          Your country's systemic racism and ignorance is on another WHOLE level ... and many of that is cultural, you can't just ONLY blame your government
                          Salam djmo....

Do I get you right?...are you saying that Saudi/Arab women cannot marry (or not free to marry) foreign men, but a Saudi/Arab men can marry foreign women ?

Yes, racism is a cultural thing, it has to do with tradition...still that is not very different than any other people....(If I get you right on the marriage example you gave) then even we'll not be too different than any other race...Iranians would prefer an Iranian for their girls, Latinos would also prefer a Latino, same goes for Brits and Americans....etc...everyone would feel that IT WILL BE BETTER that their girls have someone of the same race/culture/traditions....even girls feel more attracted to men of the same race or culture

Racism is a disgraceful thing, but its different than being proud of your culture and history or being attached to your traditions....We (Arabs) are as proud as anybody and we like to retain some of our traditions, that shouldn't be considered as racism.

Comment

Salam djmo....
                            Do I get you right?...are you saying that Saudi/Arab women cannot marry (or not free to marry) foreign men, but a Saudi/Arab men can marry foreign women ?
                            Yes, racism is a cultural thing, it has to do with tradition...still that is not very different than any other people....(If I get you right on the marriage example you gave) then even we'll not be too different than any other race...Iranians would prefer an Iranian for their girls, Latinos would also prefer a Latino, same goes for Brits and Americans....etc...everyone would feel that IT WILL BE BETTER that their girls have someone of the same race/culture/traditions....even girls feel more attracted to men of the same race or culture
                            Racism is a disgraceful thing, but its different than being proud of your culture and history or being attached to your traditions....We (Arabs) are as proud as anybody and we like to retain some of our traditions, that shouldn't be considered as racism.
                            Walaakom salaam

So you equate this with tradition? It's racism ... it's one thing to preserve your culture, it's another to make it a law that they can't do this or that. It's not right for men to determine who their women or daughters cannot marry. It's up to the girl. Are you guys scared that Saudi women will leave Saudi men in an instant if it isn't law? What are you afraid of? You think that you have to think on behalf of girls. It's good that Arab girls in the West don't think like you , and they are actively expressing that right ... thank GOD!

I don't know where you get that opinion that girls are attracted to their men or not. Go to a cosmopolitan city i.e. New York, and you'll see how many Latinos, Arabs, Blacks, Whites etc. date/ marry ppl outside their race.

And yes, everyone that has lived in Saudi and is not Saudi will attest to the fact there is HUGE racism there. I feel no shame saying this, and I'm a Sunni btw, so don't think I hate you cause of your Wahhabism; just that you guys probably have the most traditionally backward, hostile, arrogant and racist culture out there.

Just like the Bedouin Arabs (worst community of ALL TIME!) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) was sent by God to rectify and remedy ... we'll, you've gone back to your old ways!

Comment

back on track to the real topic i think its fair to say Iranian football players will always be generally valued higher than saudi players..which may explain why Iran has had and has a fair share of players in european leagues (daei, bagheri, nekounam, pashazadeh, andarik, hashemian, zandi, mahdavikia, shojaei)

sure saudi arabia does have talented players, but they dont have real stars, i dont think Al Qahtani is a super-star, he could prob crack the starting lineup of Benfica, Olympiacos, Fenerbache and teams like that

someone like Nekounam is a star because he is Osasuna's most important player and could easily be a rotation player on a huge team (although i think hes skilled enough to start)..for Saudi Arabia to gain credibility on the world front, they have to send their best players to play in Europe and stop this Arab colluding
                              Go Cows!

Comment

Who are KSA football stars???

djmo...

I just need to correct you on few things:

- It is not by LAW that some families are not allowing their girls the choice of marriage, this is something by TRADITION....some bad traditions has survived as well as good ones, but this trend has been decreasing since long time, these things are condemned and resented in our societies. The traditions that we like to keep is (for example) those related to identity...(like the traditional clothes for example).....I hope you don't consider us racists for that.

- I agree to your point on cosmopolitan cities....by this you confirm that there are Arabs who think and behave differently than the stereo-type idea that you have about us...in Saudi/Kuwait/Bahrain/Qatar/UAE/Oman, there also people who are different than what you think they are.

- The Prophet (p.b.u.h) was sent to rectify all mankind, not just the Arabs.

At last, you say what you say about us: Ignorant, arrogant, racist !!!....And you fail to consider that people might say the same thing about your own country and you WON'T be able to defend it, you won't even be able to defend YOUR OWN MODEL of your country....Besides, you also fail to consider the good examples in every race....

Salam...

Comment

Working...
                                X