Who are KSA football stars???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Matador View Post
    Well, how did that old man scored the opening goal in the first place !!!!!!!!
    And exactly this shows how bad your team is
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

No they can't.....Can they beat KSA, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia !
      I mean asian Arab teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Armani View Post
        I mean asian Arab teams.
        you also mean ARAB teams

Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco are NOT arab teams

Comment

this thread is going way too off course, but just curious, whats the head to head record between iran-ksa (all-time) in W-D-L
          Go Cows!

Comment

Well, how did that old man scored the opening goal in the first place !!!!!!!!
            it's because the sick old man was fighting a 5 year old girl with a state of the art weapon in her hand. he was able to land one punch the the girls (highly funded) weapon took care of him in no time.

You have to look for yourself first....you're just stating whatever you believe (and unwilling to change it whatsoever)...with nothing to justify it, a proof, or any evidence !!!!
            I gave you an example of how KSA can field different teams and play at a high level....AND, different teams = different players = different talents....So KSA has the very basics of football success: Talent + decent coach...
            Everyone keeps saying Iranians play abroad while Saudi's are not....So What ??!! that is good for themselves....a "team" performance and achievements is not decided by how many players you got abroad !!.....Again I highlight it's the "TEAM" achievements NOT the individuals
            This is hilarious. Your making an argument against your initial claim that Saudi has talented players. This is what everyone here has been saying from the beginning:

The Saudi team has zero talented players, but (because of their money and therefore organizations, coaching, facilities, etc.), they play great as a TEAM. The fact that you guys use many different players with about the same results even further points to a lack of talent.

It really comes down to this: What would be the point of the Saudi FF spending all that money if it would not help the team greatly in succeeding.

If Saudi truly did have talent, considering the amount of money spent on their team, they should not be losing 8-0 to germany or even beating a downtrodden Iran team by only one goal. They would be dominating.
            Here are some examples:
            - Brazil is the country with the largest number of professional players abroad, yet they lost to France (a nation with lesser players abroad) in WC 2006....Does that mean that Brazil will always be better than France !!...The French team was a better team in 2006.
            - There are professional players from Trinidad & Tobacco (Dwight Yorke) or Zimbabwe (Bruce Groubilar of Liverpool)....Does that mean that those nations are better than KSA JUST because they have players in England !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            LOL.

Were not talking about players abroad, were talking about players in Europe.

Its not about having one or two players abroad. And lol at Dwight Yorke. What is he like 50 years old?

Comment

Who are KSA football stars???

raminio05....

The point you're emphasizing (Saudi's loss to Germany 8-0) has nothing to support Iranian football....

Football is judged by achievements....

KSA has been in more World Cups than Iran + in 1994 they reached the Round 16...(Iran has never done that)

PLUS

KSA has been a dominant power since 1984, winning 3 Cups and losing 2....Iran's latest success in Asian football was in 1976 !!!!!!!!!

PLUS

Iranian Clubs are nothing compared to Saudi clubs.

THAT was what history says.....THE CURRENT situation is that SAUDI has beaten Iran IN THE AZADI with a severly depleted team....which proves that they have a wealth of talent....

What is above are the facts.....you won't change anything of it even everyone keeps crying of it for ages.....so live with it and try to be fair to others.

Comment

you also mean ARAB teams
                Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco are NOT arab teams
                THEY ARE ARAB TEAMS....

They either share the same Semitic race or got Arabized thousand years ago.

WHY is it that each time you guys are beaten....you question everybody's else RACE ??!!
                This is really SICK....

Comment

raminio05....
                  The point you're emphasizing (Saudi's loss to Germany 8-0) has nothing to support Iranian football....
                  Football is judged by achievements....
                  KSA has been in more World Cups than Iran + in 1994 they reached the Round 16...(Iran has never done that)
                  PLUS
                  KSA has been a dominant power since 1984, winning 3 Cups and losing 2....Iran's latest success in Asian football was in 1976 !!!!!!!!!
                  PLUS
                  Iranian Clubs are nothing compared to Saudi clubs.
                  THAT was what history says.....THE CURRENT situation is that SAUDI has beaten Iran IN THE AZADI with a severly depleted team....which proves that they have a wealth of talent....
                  What is above are the facts.....you won't change anything of it even everyone keeps crying of it for ages.....so live with it and try to be fair to others.
                  None of which would have been done without all of the money. Stop going off on tangents.

Comment

Can someone close this thread??

El Matador is banned!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Unless he cursed someone or a mod, its a damn unfair if he was banned just because he was backing up the Arab teams
                      sigpic

Comment

THEY ARE ARAB TEAMS....
                        They either share the same Semitic race or got Arabized thousand years ago.
                        WHY is it that each time you guys are beaten....you question everybody's else RACE ??!!
                        This is really SICK....
                        you are in denial...even when an egyptian on this forum comes out and says Egyptians are not arabs you still insist on categorizing others as you see fit

good to see you and your pan-arab ideology banned...

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                          Unless he cursed someone or a mod, its a damn unfair if he was banned just because he was backing up the Arab teams
                          No, he claimed in the Football forum that Iran should have been sensitive towards 8-0ers and renamed the Persian Gulf for the tournament in Iran.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

he wasnt so bad of a member, he was a little too into mixing football and politics but it clearly seems he came here with the intention of praising saudi football (i know i know its ridiculous to me too ) and bashing irans..
                            Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                            X