FA Cup 2009 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
    ^^^ I rarely question Wenger, but I just don't see what he sees in that arsehole.
    10% of Van Persie is better than 150% of Bendtner LOL
    But Walcott is amazing, his pace is ridiculous, i loved when terry slid in for the ball and walcott somehow took it from him

Comment

^^^ I rarely question Wenger, but I just don't see what he sees in that arsehole.
      lol it always makes me chuckle when arsenal fans blame bendtner when he saved you at least 10 times with late headers.

Comment

yes, ten times. would you mind naming a couple please

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
          10% of Van Persie is better than 150% of Bendtner LOL
          But Walcott is amazing, his pace is ridiculous, i loved when terry slid in for the ball and walcott somehow took it from him
          Walcott was truly amazing today. If he improves his crossing accuracy, he will become a legend by the time he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
            lol it always makes me chuckle when arsenal fans blame bendtner when he saved you at least 10 times with late headers.
            Too bad no one seems to be able to be saving Madrid

And Raminio I agree, he has the pace of Messi and he can score, he has so much time to grow and improve as a player, hes gonna be something.

Comment

Branko had Zare, GN had Khatibi, Daei had Gholamnejad...and Wenger has Bendtner.

Comment

^^they're 14/15 recently, and still in second place. LOOOOOOOOL

Comment

yes, ten times. would you mind naming a couple please
                  twice against tottenham i think. i dont remember the exact games but i know for sure at least 5 times he did.

Comment

Kazem please don't compare Wenger to any of those names ever again.

Comment

this thread is great

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                        twice against tottenham i think. i dont remember the exact games but i know for sure at least 5 times he did.
                        i can assure you that in those same games he missed at least 4-5 sitters. hala you go and worry about your huuntenlaar, and i'll worry about bendtner.

Comment

Kazem please don't compare Wenger to any of those names ever again.
                          LOL

Just saying; every coach has a player that they see something in and no one else does.

Comment

^^they're 14/15 recently, and still in second place. LOOOOOOOOL
                            hows that a diss LOL? go be happy you got the 4rth champions league spot due to aston villa self destructing ROFL!

Comment

i can assure you that in those same games he missed at least 4-5 sitters. hala you go and worry about your huuntenlaar, and i'll worry about bendtner.
                              why should i worry about huntelaar? he has 8 goals in 8 starts LOL.

Comment

**** the piece of shit nigger drogba. he mom and dad are back in ivory coast picking ****ing cotton. i hope that nigger dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate drogba!!! go back to africa

Comment

Working...
                                X